Honored Contributor

I'm just not a fan of JAI jewelry.

Esteemed Contributor

Although she's never been my fav ,(  even 20 yrs ago) 

I know that she won't be dancing  goofing around like Alberti & Kristen .

I still remember  Jill  first selling that Grandma's  coffee cake that she said she lured into QVC.

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of the JAI line.

Contributor
I loved watching Jill Bauer & Rosina presenting Jai jewelry this evening! They presented & described each piece so perfectly. A great team presentation!
Trusted Contributor

@cocolvr7 wrote:
I loved watching Jill Bauer & Rosina presenting Jai jewelry this evening! They presented & described each piece so perfectly. A great team presentation!

I so agree. She also described sizing in the jewelry, so many hosts spend so much time telling me where I can where the piece, they forget to give pertinent information to us for our purchase. Jill has always however, recommended if you should size up or down with regards to jewelry. I am glad she the new ambassador for jai.

Trusted Contributor

@SaveTheTurtles wrote:

Not a fan of the JAI line.

That wasn't the point!

Esteemed Contributor

@willomenia wrote:

@cocolvr7 wrote:

I so agree. She also described sizing in the jewelry, so many hosts spend so much time telling me where I can where the piece, they forget to give pertinent information to us for our purchase. Jill has always however, recommended if you should size up or down with regards to jewelry. I am glad she the new ambassador for jai.

I thought they worked together as a good team. Jill describes jewelry very thoroughly and is interesting. Rosina deferred to her and let her speak. I rarely watch the Q but I enjoyed their early morning show.

Trusted Contributor

I am NOT a fan of Jai jewelry and DEFINITELY NOT a fan of Jill.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor
10 Stars for Jill Bauer. She did an amazing job on the Jai shows. Great choice as the product rep. So nice to have someone give an intelligent and complete presentation of all the product features . and options without spending the entire time screaming or babbling. Now I can go back to watching the Jai shows again.