Honored Contributor

Re: Jewelry Television much better deals then QVC

@JavaQueen wrote:

Squirrels or not, this is News????? Smiley Happy

Not to most of us....

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Some of their stuff looks okay, some is horrendous.  I'm not a big gemstone person so that doesn't interest me.  I love their Bella Luce line.  I've preferred that to any other diamond simulant since it was sold on Shop at Home.

The diamonds on JTV always look dreadful to me. 

Contributor

Will have to check out Jewlery Television, I have bought 2 pieces of Jewelry from QVC this

summer,  then when it is a 2-3 days past 30 days it is reduced 100 or more dollars,  contact customer service,  "sorry that's our policy" give me a break, I spend  alot of money on QVC.  I'm done, cancelling 3 AD plans I have.  I run a small office and I do whatever I have to not to lose customers. 

Honored Contributor

I watch 6 jewelry channels.  Most are cheaper than QVC, but I will say QVC has consistently had the best steady quality over the years. 

Trusted Contributor

I've bought a bit of jewelry over the years from JTV, but I've probably bought more from the Q.  I also buy occasionally from HSN, Overstock and Amazon as well.  While the Q is my favorite source, you have to shop around to really have much of a selection in gold and gemstones.  As another poster wisely noted, gold jewelry is hard to find these days.

While JTV is OK, it isn't the "fantastic, crazy good"  quality the OP is touting.  Too much 10 kt, IMO, and many of the pieces are quite lightweight.  Usually good gemstones, though.

Respected Contributor

I have been very happy with my purchases from JTV!  I only started purchasing from them about a year ago, and I have to say, I got some great deals!

Super Contributor

The Liquidation Channel has also good prices, I've been a customer for years.

My recent purchase a Pink Tourmaline set. I would like to try the Q gemstones, too. But the Q prices are out of my reach too expensive.

Honored Contributor

I agree, I think this is due to they only focus on jewelry. Jewelry is only a small part on Q and it seems to be getting smaller. So glad there are a variety of places to shop for jewelry.