Valued Contributor

Looking for some nice jewelry,try Tjmaxx two stores in my area have a nice selection of Lagos and Gucci jewelry. I purchased Lagos drop gold and sterling silver dangle drop earrings retail $395 for $159.00. 

Also a lot of  Artisan crafted jewelry. Stop waiting for shopping channels to offer better deals. 

The Manager ask,if I was looking for a job,since I am so knowledgeable when it comes to jewelry.No thanks,I am retired,and loving it. Maybe in a couple of years..........

Also a large selection of designer handbags. Just saying......I did manage to control myself. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘  Only purchase the earrings.

Honored Contributor

T J Maxx is my go-to for jewelry & handbags, shopped there for many years.

If you know brands &  know what you are looking for, you would have good luck on Ebay.  I've found some great pieces.    Many of the auctions start low.   I'll bid what I'm willing to pay, if no one else bids, I get it at the lowest price.

Valued Contributor

@software Agreed,I found a treasure on eBay my Lagos panda three dimensional pendant last year on eBay for half price retail at $395.00 for $200.00.Also most of my John Hardy jewelry is from Neiman Marcus Last Call,the saving was outstanding! A Gucci heart pendant 2 years ago from Tjmaxx retail at Over $800 for $249.00 dollars.Lagos bangle bracelet  retail at $400.00 2 years ago for second  mark down to $150.00

Also, support your local Jewelry Artist such in my  fla area. Anisa Stewart.. I made a jewelry picture box with her elephant, Tiger pendants.

As my sister always said,I always find a bargain!!!!!!?? From Macys to eBay I have always found  a bargain.

I know what I like , and flimsy,run of the mill jewelry is not on my radar. That's why my jewelry selection is do small after 40 years of collection at  age of 64?

But,always buy what you like!!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor
@GRACIE

"As my sister always said,I always find a bargain!!!!!!?? From Macys to eBay I have always found  a bargain."

Gracie, you're my hero!

Valued Contributor

@VegasBusinessWoman, Thanks for the compliment ! 

Valued Contributor

Re: Jewelry Divas

[ Edited ]

Found another bargain at TJMaxx. Lagos sterling silver beloved heart locket and key pendant, retail at $325, TJMaxx price was $150, minus my $50 gift card, and senior citizen discount of 10% my cost one less than $100. The  the small key  I put on my KB anket .The a beautiful heart  locket ( two sided,one side is beaded )I put on it on a enhancer on a 18 inch round box chain.

It matches well with my Lagos panda pendant on a 30 inch box chain  pendant..

Some reviews complain of  the  substantial weight  of Lagos  pendants, I love the substantial weight of their jewelry. Their beaded chain I always replace with round box chains.

Over 15 years ago, I purchased three 30 inch round box chain, one chain was cut down 

into a 16 in another chain was made into a 18 inch.chain.I wear a  King baby coin cross pendant on the 16 inch  pendant. 

While the pendants may change, my three round box chains do not.. Glad  I made the investment of those box chains. I used to love big bold pendants.Now I wear  petite pendants,but they are all 3 dimensional. Two out of three are Lagos.

For my birthday in in September,I will purchase Lagos heart earrings,unless I find them at TJMaxx around Valentine's Day!

Honored Contributor

@GRACIE wrote:

Looking for some nice jewelry,try Tjmaxx two stores in my area have a nice selection of Lagos and Gucci jewelry. I purchased Lagos drop gold and sterling silver dangle drop earrings retail $395 for $159.00. 

Also a lot of  Artisan crafted jewelry. Stop waiting for shopping channels to offer better deals. 

The Manager ask,if I was looking for a job,since I am so knowledgeable when it comes to jewelry.No thanks,I am retired,and loving it. Maybe in a couple of years..........

Also a large selection of designer handbags. Just saying......I did manage to control myself. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘  Only purchase the earrings.

I have purchased several pieces from TJmaxx.  They have lovely pieces.  The sales lady says they receive different pieces every week.  They have Barbara Bixby sometimes.  

Honored Contributor

The TJ MAXX stores in my area only sell junk.

Contributor

Interesting to read your experience.  I'm embarrassed to say that I have never been inside a TJ Max.  I ought to do that in 2019 Smiley Happy