Respected Contributor

Just wondering if anyone bought the recent TSV bracelet cuff.  I received mine today and like it.  It's very thin for Jai.  I bought the Kalahari and it's nice.  I didn't realize it was going to be that thin even though I did know it was going to be thin.  Just would like to hear what some of you think.  Most of mine are bigger cuffs.

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

Just wondering if anyone bought the recent TSV bracelet cuff.  I received mine today and like it.  It's very thin for Jai.  I bought the Kalahari and it's nice.  I didn't realize it was going to be that thin even though I did know it was going to be thin.  Just would like to hear what some of you think.  Most of mine are bigger cuffs.

I ordered that one and also have the floral on waitlist.  I knew they were small.  I just hope it fits.  I have my fingers and toes crossed.  I will get it in the next day or two.  

Respected Contributor

I didn't order it although I thought about it.  It was just too narrow.  I love bracelets and I knew I wouldn't like a cuff that was only 1/8 inch wide.  I did like the rope design but I go big or go home when it comes to bracelets.

Esteemed Contributor

I received mine today.  I ordered the floral.  It's beautiful and exactly as I expected.  Each design was a different gram weight.  I don't find it too thin at all.

Super Contributor

Do you mean "thin" as in "not thick/substantial" or "narrow" as in "not wide" ?  I have the floral and Kalahari bracelets and both are substantial in weight.  They are narrow in width which is just what I wanted and as they were described.  I will stack them with a previously purchased box chain cuff.  You can always return it if you are not completely happy with it.

Honored Contributor

I am still patiently waiting for my rope to arrive.  It does state that its 1/8" wide so I knew it would be narrow.  My concern is I don't think the xs is really an xs fit.  Reading the reviews many are stating that it fits like a small.  If that is the case I am sending it back.  

Honored Contributor

I remember that, I don't have an JAI pieces but I have nice selection of Artisan Crafted from JTV and that would have coordinated nicely but it was too narrow or thin.   

Respected Contributor

Re: Jai TSV Bracelet

[ Edited ]

@Pecky @received mine today.  My wrist is barely 6, and the JAI cuffs have been too big for me.  This fits!  It is an oval and I love it.  I only hope the floral on waitlist will have the same size consistency. (The silver beads are a small, and the gold beads are an average.  The silver beads are a tad bigger than the xs bangle.  I think the size ranges changed with the intro of the xs).  Hope yours fits as well!DF1213BC-68D4-46EB-8A26-C7C4AF73D853.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Mine came today. I got the floral in average, and it’s a tad bigger than I expected. I’ve been reading the reviews and the sizing seems all over the place. Some are saying their’s is too big, some too small. It makes me wonder if whoever is packing them is looking at the sizes.😺

I almost wish I had gotten a small and an average so I could send one back. I’m worried that if I exchange for a small it’ll be TOO small. I’ll have to wear it for a few days and see if it’s uncomfortably big.

Respected Contributor

@JCath wrote:

Do you mean "thin" as in "not thick/substantial" or "narrow" as in "not wide" ?  I have the floral and Kalahari bracelets and both are substantial in weight.  They are narrow in width which is just what I wanted and as they were described.  I will stack them with a previously purchased box chain cuff.  You can always return it if you are not completely happy with it.

I mean both.  I have the wider heavier cuffs from Jai and a couple that are thicker/wider and this one is way thinner.  But I won't send it back because I do like it if I wear it with my thicker cuffs.  For instance I have the Out of Africa (as I call it) and the Star and Basket Weave.  So I can use it with those.  And I will wear it with my box chain bracelet.