Super Contributor

Paul Deasy Leaving HSN again!

I guess he and Judy and going to be starting a new endeavor, made the announcement yesterday; and, we are too hear about it soon. Not been a fan of Deasy's line but have quite a few pieces of Judy's jewelry and love the quality and design.

Valued Contributor

Re: Paul Deasy Leaving HSN again!

I wondered where he was!  

I knew he left Evine.

Trusted Contributor

@GAC65 wrote:

I guess he and Judy and going to be starting a new endeavor, made the announcement yesterday; and, we are too hear about it soon. Not been a fan of Deasy's line but have quite a few pieces of Judy's jewelry and love the quality and design.

Paul sure looks like a very unhappy and uncooperative person.  

He has been everywhere at least twice.

Honored Contributor

Paul comes across as a smart aleck who thinks he knows more than anyone else.  My guess is he doesn't get along with management or his boss.  It looks like they've run out of shopping channels.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I was wondering why he hadn't been on HSN much since he first went back there.  This guy seems like he doesn't know which end is up.  I can't wait to see what they come up with next.  Judy must be a saint.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Paul comes across as a smart aleck who thinks he knows more than anyone else.  My guess is he doesn't get along with management or his boss.  It looks like they've run out of shopping channels.

@Kachina624 

That's always been my impression of him as well. But maybe not, since Judy has always seemed so upbeat & sweet natured I can't imagine she'd stay married to him all these years if he was the way he comes across on tv. His nasally voice would drive me nuts too if I had to live with him.

Esteemed Contributor

They are probably going to HSN

Honored Contributor

@hopi.  He has just been back to HSN, and apparently is parting company with them.  He was only on a few times.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I never found him very enjoyable to watch, for some reson.

Valued Contributor

The items that both he and Judy plan to put out look like 5 & Dime items,

Nothing I would spend a penny one.

They clearly plan on following another x hosts , that would be selling her garbage online/

Judy has been showing and dropping hints like crazy, that this was their plan...