Respected Contributor

I missed the shows, but I do like that eagle cuff!  Ditto that big basketweave bracelet, @Sammycat1 .  

Now, if Scott ever brings us a creatures-of-the-ocean collection, it will make me go completely wild with my purchasing.  Imagine a Bali-created octopus enhancer and a jellyfish cuff!  Or, vice-versa.  Or a coral reef cuff.  I would lose it!  Just do it, Scott!!!  Go all Jacques Cousteau on us!  I dare you!

How about a linked bracelet with coral texturing with different fish charms dangling from it?  Don't get me started, or I will not be able to stop.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jersey Born, sometimes you scare me.  Please tell me you don't want a pair of great white sharks dangling from your ears (although I do like them!) Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Jersey Born wrote:

I missed the shows, but I do like that eagle cuff!  Ditto that big basketweave bracelet, @Sammycat1 .  

Now, if Scott ever brings us a creatures-of-the-ocean collection, it will make me go completely wild with my purchasing.  Imagine a Bali-created octopus enhancer and a jellyfish cuff!  Or, vice-versa.  Or a coral reef cuff.  I would lose it!  Just do it, Scott!!!  Go all Jacques Cousteau on us!  I dare you!

How about a linked bracelet with coral texturing with different fish charms dangling from it?  Don't get me started, or I will not be able to stop.

@Jersey Born  I said the same thing in a thread months ago. I would love to see a sea life collection.

Starfish, Seahorses, Mermaids!!!

Respected Contributor

Hello, @Sammycat1 !  While I wouldn't want great white sharks dangling from my ears, and as I don't even have pierced ears, those earrings would have to be clip-ons for me to even consider them, I am not a big shark fan.  I don't like that they bite people.

However, I would love to wear tropical fish of any variety.  Can you imagine a clownfish crafted by Indonesian artists in silver with pavé madeira citrine and white zircon stones?  How fabulous would that be?  Or a lionfish enhancer with stripes of black spinel stones made by those extraordinary artisans?  There are so many beautiful fish and other life in the sea.  Even starfish, and don't get me started on the wide variety of seashells that house them!  Scott could continue adding more items to such a collection for decades without running out of beautiful creatures to capture in silver, with or without gemstones! 

Respected Contributor

@lmt -- Yes, yes, and yes!  (Although mermaids are tricky to do.  Lladro and Nao ceramic artisans mastered them, IMHO, but very few artisans do them justice in any medium that I have seen, much less in any medium I would want to wear.  I think they should look beautiful, and innocent, and not like they might appear in an X-rated film.  LOL.)

Respected Contributor

Sea Creatures will save me a lot of money.  Do it Scott.  😬

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie  Perhaps you should ask for what it is that you do want to see in the Jai line.