Respected Contributor

I was wondering if anyone ordered the Equestrian jewelry.  I ordered the horse bit necklace, bracelet, and dangle bit earrings.  I did not send them back but I feel they are a little cheap looking.  Very thin.  I like them more than I want to send back.  Wondering if any of you ordered and what you think.

Respected Contributor

Not what you asked, but i did not order, not for me.  I did think that the bracelet showed as delicate.  I would not keep something i was not completely happy with.  Too many other things you would be happy with I imagine.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't keep something I didn't love (jewelry, anyway.)

Super Contributor

From this last show. . I purchased the bracelet and LOVE IT.  It is comfortable and more delicate. . rolls on my wrist which I like.  I did buy the cuff from the first Alaska show; but it was just too something.  Not for me. . . But this one is so good. and I bought another . . just so I always have it.

Trusted Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I was wondering if anyone ordered the Equestrian jewelry.  I ordered the horse bit necklace, bracelet, and dangle bit earrings.  I did not send them back but I feel they are a little cheap looking.  Very thin.  I like them more than I want to send back.  Wondering if any of you ordered and what you think.

Yes, i wont say cheap looking, but very thin. Hard to even tell if it was a rolo link connecting the horse bits. I did return, way to overpriced for the chain.

Super Contributor

There is nothing cheap about this necklace/bracelet. . .perfect weight etc.  In fact, I also bought the necklace to hold a "trail horse" pendant . . .

Valued Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@luvmybeetle If you are not really happy please send them back and get your refund, maybe in June he'll have something that you really love.  No sense in keeping them and not wearing them, money wasted.

I did purchase the Equestrian bracelet and absolutely love it.  I like how delicate it looks and feels.  I actually didn't think I would like it, but wanted to try it.   Glad I got it.

Respected Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@luvmybeetle If you are not really happy please send them back and get your refund, maybe in June he'll have something that you really love.  No sense in keeping them and not wearing them, money wasted.

I did purchase the Equestrian bracelet and absolutely love it.  I like how delicate it looks and feels.  I actually didn't think I would like it, but wanted to try it.   Glad I got it.

I do like them and the bracelet best.  I have many pieces and they look much more expensive than the equestsrian.  I love all his jewelry, just some more than others.  Thanks for the feedback.