Occasional Contributor

I got this bracelet when it was the TSV in early March. Today it fell off my wrist, luckily while I was at home. It came apart where the bracelet is attached to the clasp. It's supposed to be a great clasp but I have read where others had the same problem. Sadly, returning.

Respected Contributor

@maggiemoo2   Just an FYI.  You an get authentic Bali made bracelets from ShopLC at a fraction of the price they charge for these.  I have a large collection from there and from Robert Manse on HSN and Samuel B on Evine (a little more money than Shop LC), and they are just as good if not better.

Laura loves cats!
QVC Customer Care

Hi @maggiemoo2 I am so sorry that happened. Was it the JAI Sterling Silver 3.7mm Hammered Bead Box Chain Bracelet? If so we do have stock so if you like please return it for a replacement/exchange. I will comment your account that you will be returning the bracelet.

Contributor

I agree Sam B on  and Robert M both  of them  make great barlets .  No problem with either of them.  

Valued Contributor

I also own the TSV 3/01 bracelet and two of his 3 silver bead station bracelets that I wear together. I have had the opposite experience. I wear mine 24/7 - in the shower; sleep in them - I don't baby them at all and have never had a problem.  Sorry you had a bad experience and think you got a defective one. Hope you get a relacement with zero cost to you.

Respected Contributor

@shoptheQ wrote:

I also own the TSV 3/01 bracelet and two of his 3 silver bead station bracelets that I wear together. I have had the opposite experience. I wear mine 24/7 - in the shower; sleep in them - I don't baby them at all and have never had a problem.  Sorry you had a bad experience and think you got a defective one. Hope you get a relacement with zero cost to you.

I think the problem is the swivel.  I had the gold bead bracelet.  Like you i wore it 24/7.  After maybe a week or so, don’t remember exactly i woke up and the swivel mechanism was jammed to the hook.  I had to take it to the jeweler to get it off.  It didn’t break, but it was close to it.  I sent it back.  If you read the reviews on the TSV there are many who just had the mechanism detach and fall off.  I think they should get rid of that mechanism.  I have three with it and do not wear them 24/7.  

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@shoptheQ wrote:

I think the problem is the swivel.  I had the gold bead bracelet.  Like you i wore it 24/7.  After maybe a week or so, don’t remember exactly i woke up and the swivel mechanism was jammed to the hook.  I had to take it to the jeweler to get it off.  It didn’t break, but it was close to it.  I sent it back.  If you read the reviews on the TSV there are many who just had the mechanism detach and fall off.  I think they should get rid of that mechanism.  I have three with it and do not wear them 24/7.  

I think the mechanism is generally ok (based on my experience and reviews of other bracelets with the swivel).  My guess is that in making it a TSV item the Q made them go cheapo on the interior design of the swivel clasp, and thus ruined it.  I am sooooo leery of QVC TSVs; you just know they're going to short-change something...

My two swivel clasp bracelets were both TSVs (I think), but I didn't order the bead one.  I think they got a little c*cky knowing they'd sell a zillion of them and took a shortcut somewhere.  I could be wrong, but they seem to operate that way lately.

Contributor

Yikes! I ordered the bracelet TSV, received part of it tarnished, sent it back and reordered. After reading these reviews I’m scared to wear it. 

Do you all wear yours mostly 24/7? Will it tarnish??

Thanks!

Valued Contributor

I wear two of the 3 bead and one of the 5 bead (tsv) 24/7 and have not experienced any tarnishing at all. About once a month I take them off and "clean"  with a jewelry polishing cloth.