Respected Contributor

Jacqueline Kennedy Collection

Since the JK Collection is being retired, shouldn't the prices reflect that? You would think that QVC would be offering discounts on these items!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jacqueline Kennedy Collection

A number of pieces are on clearance for the first time.

Respected Contributor

Some are discounted. I'm surprised they aren't charging more since these may end up being very expensive on ebay.

Trusted Contributor

I think it's still a popular line so they have no reason to reduce prices.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Super Contributor

They don't have to reduce prices. Supply and demand.

Super Contributor

I think you're right, beammeupscottie

Valued Contributor

I am going to miss it. I loved Jackie. I am also old enough to remember the days of Camelot, though young at the time was quite taken by the whole thing. The assignation was so tough. My family just cried and cried. I loved seeing the jewelry. It was like a history lesson. I think it was a sad day for the presenter/historian.

Super Contributor

On 3/27/2014 Vickie00 said:

A number of pieces are on clearance for the first time.

Yup the scarves, which are awesome!

New Contributor

Scarfs are great, but the rest.....The Kennedy collection items I bought got tarnished right away, and the lion chain even broke. I contacted the manufacturer to have the items replaced or repaired, and I was unsuccessful. Lucia from Camrose and Kross stated they do not have any items left to replace with, that she doesn’t know if it can be fixed, that the computer system is down and she cannot access the information, she asked me for receipts. I told her that while most of the items I bought were from QVC, this particular item was purchased directly from Camrose and Kross, and that they should have the history in their system. After responding with a complete negative attitude and any obstacle she could think of, Lucia said she will have to call me back. She refused to give me an address where I can send back the discolored, broken necklace. Considering the way the manufacturer refuses to honor the warranty, which was a major selling point too, I can sense a class action lawsuit coming.

Does anybody have any information about warrannty? Did the manufaturer honor it? What do I need to do to?

Honored Contributor

Was QVC customer service of any help?