Esteemed Contributor

I like bold, clean contemporary lines without oxidation readily available in my sizes, which is difficult--not impossible--to find. That's why I'm willing to try this new Judith line.

There are several jewelers, designers and smiths I work with for special pieces, but not for everything.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG   Love his bark rings.  They're so organic.

@Kachina624 

That bark is what he finds as he trout fishes.  I love the big one with the diamond.  Those little diamonds are very inexpensive, less than $50 but have high shine!

He has made me a bark bracelet with white dia.  He had it at the show with champagne dia, but I rarely need that color.  Love white shine!!!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG   Love his bark rings.  They're so organic.

@Kachina624 

That bark is what he finds as he trout fishes.  I love the big one with the diamond.  Those little diamonds are very inexpensive, less than $50 but have high shine!

He has made me a bark bracelet with white dia.  He had it at the show with champaign dia, but I rarely need that color.  Love whit

Honored Contributor

@ECBG    That bark texture reminds me of my stainless steel flatware which has a similar texture.  I'm very drawn to wood textures.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Honey, I'm trying to get the pics of the two bracelets to post but I need another version of photoshop on this computer.  Something had changed a while back and I can't post photos with my phone; everything is suddenly too big, I have to go through photoshop.