Honored Contributor

Not of fan of JTV.  Too much silver rings with rhodium on it that lasts 6 months.  But I like this one.  Clover ring.  Saw it this moning between election results. Pretty thing.  Sold out in the common size 6.  Would have loved to see this diamonds set in 18K.  Wow.

White Cubic Zirconia Rhodium Over Sterling Silver Clover Ring 3.25ctw

Valued Contributor

I enjoy watching "spinning rings" as my DH calls them Smiley Happy

That is a really pretty setting.  

Has anyone purchased from them? 

Super Contributor

Very pretty unique setting @songbird ! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@twentysixteen wrote:

Very pretty unique setting @songbird ! Smiley Happy

@tarsmom I thought of getting it, but my size sold out (the ring I would like to wear this)   Anyway typical of how unique Bella Luce is coming and how boring DMQ is...

Honored Contributor

Keep your eye on it, chances are it will come back in your size !!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you. That's a beautiful ring. I like JTV and the Bella Luce collection. What I can't figure out is why Charles Winston creates moissanite rings in silver coated rings? They don't have what I consider upscale jewelry, but some of their stuff is nice. 

Honored Contributor

Shame the rhodium will come off.  Especially on a ring finger.  The more you wear it, the faster the finish will come off.  Then you're stuck with just silver.

Honored Contributor

I have never had the rhodium wear off any piece of jewelry that I own.  And I own quite a few bella rings that I wear on a regular basis.

If the rhodium does wear off, you can have things replated at a jeweler.  When I got married 30 years ago, my wedding set was done in yellow gold.  About 10 years ago I wanted it to be white so my local jeweler rhodium plated it for me.  When I decided I wanted it yellow again, he buffed off the plating.   

A lot of white gold is rhodium plated as well.

Honored Contributor

Other than platinum, white metals such as silver and white gold are plated with rhodium which can be redone by a jeweler. Around my neck of the woods that costs around $50 for a ring.

Esteemed Contributor

That's a very pretty ring.  Rhodium over sterling or even white gold isn't uncommon.  JTV offers a protection plan that you can purchase in the event the finish wears off.  They will replate for free.

As for not having high end pieces.......haven't you seen their tanzanite pieces in 14 and 18 kt gold????  There are some fabulous loose gems as well.  Of course, the price tags go along with the quality.

As for Charles Winston....he's tapping into the market.  His family has always been known for high end pieces.  That said, when someone spends multi thousand on 1 ring, they don't replace it.

I like that their hosts are very knowledgeable about the gemstones.  They also seem to have a variety of designs and price ranges for everyone.