Respected Contributor

I received J284722 in a small but it seems too large. I have a couple of her other bracelets, but they are the hinged bangles. Do her slip-on bangles usually run large? I really like this one because it has my birthstone and no diamonique and I don't want to have to send it back. I wonder if it was a mistake!

Respected Contributor

No help at all?

Super Contributor

Sparklestar, I have had Judith's small bangles before and I don't think they are large. I have a 5 3/4" wrist and a regular size hand and I found them almost a little snug to get over my hand. Fine once they were on but if your hand swells a little in summer I found they scraped the side of my hand a little. I didn't keep them so I can't measure the diameter for you but I'm guessing they were approx 2 l/2". I would've preferred them to be rounded on the inside rather than square so they went on a little smoother, but other than that I could get them with a little push. Hope that helps. It would be nice if QVC would provide the diameter measurement on bangles.

Respected Contributor
On 3/28/2014 kiwi55 said:

Sparklestar, I have had Judith's small bangles before and I don't think they are large. I have a 5 3/4" wrist and a regular size hand and I found them almost a little snug to get over my hand. Fine once they were on but if your hand swells a little in summer I found they scraped the side of my hand a little. I didn't keep them so I can't measure the diameter for you but I'm guessing they were approx 2 l/2". I would've preferred them to be rounded on the inside rather than square so they went on a little smoother, but other than that I could get them with a little push. Hope that helps. It would be nice if QVC would provide the diameter measurement on bangles.

Thank you. And I agree, it would really be helpful. I find that everything I order in a small varies from line to line. Some are huge and some are fine. Thank you!

Occasional Contributor

Hi Sparklestar, I have this set of these bangles in size large. I also have Judiths first bangles, #263827 the "skinny bangles" in a large. the first set fit fine, they are a little snug going over my hand, the second set glide over without any problem and are larger on my wrist. Just to let you know the second set seem to run larger I do not know why. It seems they would all be the same, but that was not the case for me. I wear and enjoy them both very much, even though the sizing is a bit different. Hope this helps.