Honored Contributor

JEWELRY SHOWS TOO LATE FOR GIFTS

Why would Q have jewelry shows this week and mention graduation and Mother's Day when there isn't a chance in he*l the items would arrive in time?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: JEWELRY SHOWS TOO LATE FOR GIFTS

@Shanus wrote:

Why would Q have jewelry shows this week and mention graduation and Mother's Day when there isn't a chance in he*l the items would arrive in time?

Right, exactly! The jewelry shows should've been shown at least three weeks ago, given the amount of time it takes to receive an item now. 

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Right, exactly! The jewelry shows should've been shown at least three weeks ago, given the amount of time it takes to receive an item now. 

@Effie54   Although I didn't love the Christmas in July shows, at least people received their items by December.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Effie54   Although I didn't love the Christmas in July shows, at least people received their items by December.

Yup, that's the truth! You have to order at least three weeks in advance to get your gift. Now it's forever and receiving the items, due to the delay in shipping, and sitting for weeks in "processing your order".

Honored Contributor

Mother's Day in January? 

Esteemed Contributor

The host said at one point that it wasn't meant to be a Mother's Day show per se, but just a little later-evening show (at least East Coast time) to see something to treat yourself.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus I just LOLed.

Honored Contributor

I wondered about that.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Shipping has been such a disaster lately (and not all QVC's fault)

why would they invite trouble on purpose?  As for having shows now, I can see many people picking up a piece or two and earmarking them as Mother's Day presents, either from DH or just themselves.

Frequent Contributor

I am so fed up with jewelry not being offered at reasonable prices. I'm watching an item go up in price on my wish list. The fact that the item is not getting any new reviews tells me it isn't selling at the price they've listed it at. How does this place stay in business?