Honored Contributor

Thoughts?  I find it rather uninspired.  I'm kind of tired of box chains, and I don't really care for hearts.

Would love to see Scott bring in more wheat chains.  John Hardy uses a lot of wheat chains and I have my eye on a few of those.

Valued Contributor

This is the third iteration of the box chain gemstone necklace in about a year or so.  

Apart from the new garnet option, which is actually a nice choice for a heart shape, surely everyone who wants a Jai box chain gemstone necklace has got one by now?

So unimaginative. It's as if the design is being churned out by a computer.
Now press X to automatically generate the matching earrings, bracelet, ring....

Honored Contributor

@Pagan wrote:

This is the third iteration of the box chain gemstone necklace in about a year or so.  

Apart from the new garnet option, which is actually a nice choice for a heart shape, surely everyone who wants a Jai box chain gemstone necklace has got one by now?

So unimaginative. It's as if the design is being churned out by a computer.
Now press X to automatically generate the matching earrings, bracelet, ring....

Well, apparently we aren't the only ones who think it's a snore.  There's virtually no chatter about it on the boards.

Trusted Contributor

Re: JAI Big Deal

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon  Yes that would be great!  I have a JH necklace from their Palu collection with an adjustable wheat chain & I love it.  If you follow their new designs JH has a fresh look in pearl jewelry including multicolor pearls on a station necklace and new rings.  Would love to see some black pearls offered in the JAI line.  I love JH but it's very pricey.  The one necklace I own was a gift from my husband.

Honored Contributor

Re: JAI Big Deal

[ Edited ]

@nova Love the half pearl, half sterling link chain necklace!!

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@nova Love the half pearl, half sterling link chain necklace!!

Exactly!  It's just gorgeous!  And based on the 1 necklace I own I'm sure the quality as well as the pearls are beautiful too.