Honored Contributor

All I ended up with was the J354076  JAI Sterling Silver Station 3.7mm Box Chain  with hammered station beads.   I also did get the little paw enhancer.   Not bad considering I only caught a flash of the bracelet. And could not find it again.  Only after I called QVC 3 times was I able to identify it.  that was ridiculous the way the website was down.

Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

All I ended up with was the J354076  JAI Sterling Silver Station 3.7mm Box Chain  with hammered station beads.   I also did get the little paw enhancer.   Not bad considering I only caught a flash of the bracelet. And could not find it again.  Only after I called QVC 3 times was I able to identify it.  that was ridiculous the way the website was down.

@songbirdI ordered the same bracelet.  Still thinking about the little paw.  

Contributor
I picked up another silver station bracelet, as well as the paw charm (I adore my dogs) and the silver bead tiny hoop earrings (not the big ones). I wonder what's coming up on October 17, supposed to be new stuff, though I really feel pretty satisfied with my Jai collection for now.
Super Contributor

I am late reading this thread, but I have certainly enjoyed all of the JAI chatting!!!!!

I too am thrilled that the silver hammered station  bead bracelet is back in stock.  I bought one during the sale to go with the cuff with the hammered endcaps, but the cuff I am talking about is not the one that someone posted the item number for.  Mine is J356052.  This is such a beautiful designer piece.  It is now on clearance, but when I bought it I think it had not even been presented because there was no video.  It was $100 more than it is now.  When I received it, I loved it, but I had two reservations.  I could hardly see the gold on the bracelet, and I thought it was priced too high for so little gold.  I packaged it, ready to send back, but I had such a busy week that I had not yet taken it to the PO.  A week later, I was looking through the JAI items and saw that it was on clearance.  I had only had the bracelet a little over a week, so I called QVC and they refunded the $100.  I unpacked it and started wearing it.  I am now so happy that I will have the station bracelet to wear with it!!!!!!!

I have several John Hardy pieces and love them, but honestly, I have had better luck with JAI pieces.  Like someone posted, I too have had trouble with JH pieces darkening.  I have JAI pieces that are several years old.  They are still just as lovely as the day I bought them.  I also think JAI pieces are often a bit more feminine that JH pieces.  JAI just keeps getting better and better in my opinion.  When I think that my collection is complete, Scott surprises us with yet another beautiful jewelry concept.  

Honored Contributor

@Kcubed wrote:

I am late reading this thread, but I have certainly enjoyed all of the JAI chatting!!!!!

I too am thrilled that the silver hammered station  bead bracelet is back in stock.  I bought one during the sale to go with the cuff with the hammered endcaps, but the cuff I am talking about is not the one that someone posted the item number for.  Mine is J356052.  This is such a beautiful designer piece.  It is now on clearance, but when I bought it I think it had not even been presented because there was no video.  It was $100 more than it is now.  When I received it, I loved it, but I had two reservations.  I could hardly see the gold on the bracelet, and I thought it was priced too high for so little gold.  I packaged it, ready to send back, but I had such a busy week that I had not yet taken it to the PO.  A week later, I was looking through the JAI items and saw that it was on clearance.  I had only had the bracelet a little over a week, so I called QVC and they refunded the $100.  I unpacked it and started wearing it.  I am now so happy that I will have the station bracelet to wear with it!!!!!!!

I have several John Hardy pieces and love them, but honestly, I have had better luck with JAI pieces.  Like someone posted, I too have had trouble with JH pieces darkening.  I have JAI pieces that are several years old.  They are still just as lovely as the day I bought them.  I also think JAI pieces are often a bit more feminine that JH pieces.  JAI just keeps getting better and better in my opinion.  When I think that my collection is complete, Scott surprises us with yet another beautiful jewelry concept.  

@Kcubed  I have that same bangle that you are talking about.  I did get it at the clearance price and it went down again for the creed sale.  I was lucky to catch it and called cs and they credited me the difference (they do have the best cs)  I love it that was my first purchase from JAI and I don't have any JH jewlery.  I also purchased the station bracelet and it looks great with the bangle.  I posted before saying that I am now hooked on JAI.

Valued Contributor

@Pecky & @Kcubed  I am the culprit that posted a different item # than you were referring to. I need new glasses - the fabulous bangle you each own looked to me like it had pearl endcaps.  I agree it seems pricey for the small amount of gold even on clearance BUT I love it so it's going on my wish list.  Thanks for posting the item # .

Super Contributor

Pecky,

You mean it was lower than the Clearance Price?  Oh now.  I guess it is too late for a double refund.  The JAI prices seem to go up and down more frequently than other Q prices.  I am almost want to wait a while everytime I want a JAI item in case the price is reduced.  

Honored Contributor

@Kcubed wrote:

Pecky,

You mean it was lower than the Clearance Price?  Oh now.  I guess it is too late for a double refund.  The JAI prices seem to go up and down more frequently than other Q prices.  I am almost want to wait a while everytime I want a JAI item in case the price is reduced.  

@Kcubed wrote:

Pecky,

@KcubedIt went $14 lower for the Creed sale then went back up to the clearance price.  It was just luck that I caught it.