Valued Contributor

YIPEE! The JAI sterling silver station bracelet is back in stock. 

Honored Contributor

@shoptheQThank you for posting this!! I have been checking every couple days.  I just received the box chain bangle with the hammered endcaps and it is just beautiful and wanted this to wear with it.  I just ordered it!! HeartWoman Happy

Valued Contributor

Pecky: I also own the box chain bangle you just received and it looks great with the silver bead bracelet. I ordered a 2nd silver bead bracelet today. Looking forward to wearing the 3 stacked on my wrist. The box chain bangle is so comfortable I have slept with it still on.  

Like you and I there are many ladies out there who were waiting for this beauty to come back in stock. 

Respected Contributor

Do y'all think there will be better pricing on Monday night at 10 pm?  

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Do y'all think there will be better pricing on Monday night at 10 pm?  

@Shawnie  I did think about that but I didn't want to take the chance that it will sell out again.  If the price is right I may just order another one.

Honored Contributor

@shoptheQ wrote:

Pecky: I also own the box chain bangle you just received and it looks great with the silver bead bracelet. I ordered a 2nd silver bead bracelet today. Looking forward to wearing the 3 stacked on my wrist. The box chain bangle is so comfortable I have slept with it still on.  

Like you and I there are many ladies out there who were waiting for this beauty to come back in stock. 

@shoptheQThe bangle is gorgeous and very substantial.  If the prices goes lower on the bead bracelet I just may order another one.

Respected Contributor

What is the item #of the box chain bangle please?  I can't find it.

Valued Contributor

Shawnee:  Box chain bangle is item # J350281

Contributor
All the silver station items are back and on sale. I just ordered a second station bracelet because I love how it looks layered, and I can stack with my gold ones too. There's a 72" necklace for $699 but I'm going to pass on that, lol. The 36" one is also on sale, very tempting but still quite pricy. I love my 18" necklace and I'm satisfied with it for the time being.
Respected Contributor

@Oolongtea wrote:
All the silver station items are back and on sale. I just ordered a second station bracelet because I love how it looks layered, and I can stack with my gold ones too. There's a 72" necklace for $699 but I'm going to pass on that, lol. The 36" one is also on sale, very tempting but still quite pricy. I love my 18" necklace and I'm satisfied with it for the time being.

Yes, I passed too, quite easily!  There is a very funny millennial movie He's Just Not That Into You.  When I saw that $699 sale price this am I said to myself She's Just Not That Into You, LOL.  Besides the price i gravitate to a clean lean jewelry look particularly in a necklace.