Esteemed Contributor

J296922 - Clearance Raspberry Doublet Ring

What a stunner it is. Looks like the ring just glows. Nice and bold too. Beautiful pop of color. Nice weight to it also. Just a beautiful ring and another winner from Judith.
Respected Contributor

Re: J296922 - Clearance Raspberry Doublet Ring

Congratulations on your splurge, BlingQueen. I have and really love that one, too. I have the rest of that suite, and I have to say that IMHO, nothing beats those raspberry doublets for vanquishing the winter "blahs" -- what a bold blast of bright color.

Wear it and enjoy it in the best of health. Happy New Year to you, too!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/9/2015 Jersey Born said:

Congratulations on your splurge, BlingQueen. I have and really love that one, too. I have the rest of that suite, and I have to say that IMHO, nothing beats those raspberry doublets for vanquishing the winter "blahs" -- what a bold blast of bright color.

Wear it and enjoy it in the best of health. Happy New Year to you, too!

Hi there Jersey Born! Thank you. I wish you a very happy New Year also. May the year bring you and your family nothing but happiness and good health! Now that you have the rest of that wonderful suite, I think it's time to add that stunner of a ring to complete it. It's at a. Great clearance price too. The whole collection is really beautiful. Love the pop of color this gives off.
Regular Contributor

This ring is a beauty... you will love it!

Respected Contributor

Good morning, Blingie. I do have that ring already, and I have worn it and the 18" raspberry doublet chain with the raspberry doublet enhancer (also on clearance) with a new raspberry, grey and black color-blocked sweater. It was the perfect suite with that sweater, especially as it has a more modern vibe. I really like the hexagon shape of the ring as it is unusual to find that shape in a ring in any line of jewelry. To me, the unexpected, can be the most interesting when it comes to jewelry.

Honored Contributor

You women paid HOW MUCH for dyed MOP and clear quartz, fake CZs and sterling????

No wonder it went "on sale." They couldn't find enough people to buy it at the outrageous price they were asking for it.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/17/2015 terrier3 said:

You women paid HOW MUCH for dyed MOP and clear quartz, fake CZs and sterling????

No wonder it went "on sale." They couldn't find enough people to buy it at the outrageous price they were asking for it.

Don't worry about it "Pitbull," we didn't ask you for the money to pay for this ring. You really need to take a valium and calm yourself down. See your doctor, PLEASE!!!