Frequent Contributor

CPJ/AWJ PRESTIGIOUS QSTAR AWARD FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Hi CPJ/AWJ "Sisters"! Hope this finds you all well and enjoying the "hustle and bustle" of the holiday season in good spirit!

I'm sure a lot of you may have already seen this on CPJ's/AWJ's FB page, but while looking around on QVC's website I'm not seeing too much mention of it, but I was excited and happy to hear that CPJ/AWJ is being honored by the QStar award for customer service! Time and again so many of us have posted about how incredible the customer service is from CPJ/AWJ and how they go above and beyond so often to take care of any questions or issues we might have pertaining to their jewelry pieces. Personally, in all the years I've been collecting CPJ/AWJ, I have only had a few instances where I have needed a question answered or a piece repaired, but rarely have I ever completed a sentence when I am already being told, "no problem, send it out to us and we will take care of it for you", with a cheerful attitude, no less! Another area of "customer service", if you want to call it that, is the way that CPJ/AWJ listens to their customers when they have suggestions for design or "what would you like to see" and create it for us! I mean really, how many companies do you know that will actually take advice creatively or in any other manner from their customers and ACT on it?! I surely don't know any! So, in this season of giving, let's give CPJ/AWJ something they TRULY deserve from their customer...the love, support and MOST importantly, the VOTING so that they receive the QSTAR award for the extraordinary customer service they have become so well known for whether it was posted here or on Facebook! The information says you can only vote until December 12th! CPJ/AWJ FOR WINNER OF PRESTIGIOUS QSTAR CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD!!! HOORAY!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

http://4780362.polldaddy.com/s/2014-qstar-customer-choice

Super Contributor

Re: CPJ/AWJ PRESTIGIOUS QSTAR AWARD FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Awesome - CPJ won - well deserved - read the Blog and see the amazing pictures! 'm even in one of them - (at Napa) lots of other sisters in pictures too from various events!!

Valued Contributor

Re: CPJ/AWJ PRESTIGIOUS QSTAR AWARD FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

ITA - well deserved !!!!!