Contributor

I was looking forward to sterling designer day, but 15 hours of Judith Ripka is overkill. Come on QVC, a company as large as this should be able to offer more variety

Regular Contributor
Maybe this is the reason RLS is leaving!
Occasional Contributor

Could not agree more. I am really disappointed in the programming. From what I can tell with the exception of and hour of RLM and Hagit in the middle of the night its the same four designers all day. Ripka, Dawkins, John Hardy and Barbara Bixby. Great though they may be(they definitely put a high price tag on sterling silver). All a bit on the ornate side. I would have liked to see a much better mix of styles. I prefer cleaner more modern lines and will have to enjoy my two hours of Hagit and RLM.

Valued Contributor

To me, even the TSV was too expensive. I have also seen the silicon watch less expensive and on eash pay. I don't think that I will watch the shows.

Frequent Contributor

I agree. I think her designs are pretty but just not my style. I have seen the decline of RLM here and it makes me sad - love his designs and I have bought a lot. I sense a struggle between QVC and him based on pricing and maybe them trying to influence his designs in that way. I would pay more for RLM.

Occasional Contributor

I agree with fig it.

Regular Contributor
On 2/2/2014 QVCPal said:

I agree. I think her designs are pretty but just not my style. I have seen the decline of RLM here and it makes me sad - love his designs and I have bought a lot. I sense a struggle between QVC and him based on pricing and maybe them trying to influence his designs in that way. I would pay more for RLM.

I believe a lot of people would pay more if he went back to his original designs and wasn't so influenced by the Q and China! I mean Ripka pieces are really expensive, but then maybe because she uses Diamonique in a lot of her stuff, she's the heavy hitter
Super Contributor
We loose quality designers across the board from shoe, clothing and jewelry because QVC has asked them to cheap down. The vintage pieces from RLM and Barry Cord were exquisite and I'm glad I purchased years ago.
Super Contributor
I agree, OP. Why not just call it Judith Ripka Day? That's what it feels like they were going for.
Honored Contributor

and I'm not paying hundreds of dollars for a silver and diamonique piece of jewelry!