Honored Contributor

That J60326 is beautiful isn't it ?

Trusted Contributor

Yes it is. And it looks lovely on the models wrist.

The ring is pretty too.

Trusted Contributor

My favorite gold in the world.

I shake my head at what I used to pay for it. I have bracelets that I paid $159. for, and back then that price seemed high.

Be still my heart at tonights bracelet. I just could not pay the price nowadays. But I am going to drool over it! Smiley Happy

I do have one bracelet in my jewelry box that the tongue broke off. I have the piece, but I could never find the company to send it in to be fixed. IG seemed to disappear  for a while.

I should just sell it for the gold with the price of now being so high.

Honored Contributor

I bought the woven wheat bracelet yesterday

Can't wait to get it !

Trusted Contributor

Oh so lucky! Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Contributor

To Gabstoomuch:  I remember that Imperial Gold had a lifetime guarantee.  I would call CS and get the info for Linda (presenter) or company.)  I am sure you could get this fixed for nothing because she used to always talk about this world class guarantee.  Time to put it to the test.  I am sure QVC would stand behind you.

Trusted Contributor

I am so happy to see Imperial Gold back.  In 2002 I purchased an ultra lame marquise shaped ring, matching earrings, and the ultra lame bracelet which is 1/2 inch.  I remember the bracelet cost me $502 back then.  It would be out of my price range now.  I'm hoping that I see a pendant that will go with them.  They are still gorgeous today.  Very happy I got them when I did.  They are showing a rose gold pair of hoop earrings right now and I'm very tempted.  However, I would then want all the matching pieces - lol.

Trusted Contributor

I don't hear them talking about lifetime guarantee? Maybe it is not true anymore?

I wonder if they are still in Texas (???) Wasn't IG in Texas? They are  not saying made in the USA either, and I do not see anything online about where the factory is.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I bought the woven wheat bracelet yesterday

Can't wait to get it !

Beautiful, beautiful bracelet @SharkE.  Hope you have many happy days wearing it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I was afraid it would sell out if they show it tonight or tomorrow night, so, I jumped in front of the Q LOL

Glad I got a small wrist I got the lower priced one ! LOL