Valued Contributor

Probably first time ever, turned off the Gold Rush!

The prices are not that good; but most of all, where are all the good show hosts?  And what's with new faces constantly popping in and out doing cameo appearances on certain presentations?  I have found this disrupting and annoying, so for first time ever, I am not going to be glued to QVC all day for the Gold Rush!  Saving lots of money!!  Maybe that one special event day in I believe October for sterling silver will be more enjoyable!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Probably first time ever, turned off the Gold Rush!

I don't care for the reps they are having for DMQ  and now in for the Gold show, Pat certainly doesn't need help here, and it slows downt the show.

let's hope this gets retooled soon 

Super Contributor

Catch8.

I have to agree with you. I watched the hour preview sale last night and was already disappointed. I've watched it on and off today and I'm still disappoint in the jewelry and prices. There's not been

I do appreciate that QVC is bringing gold to us. They're such a huge company though that I thought they would make the prices more affordable. And what's with the hollow manufacturing process? I know they do something like fill the gold with resin, or another material. When it says a bracelet or necklace weighs maybe 4 grams, how much of that is really gold and how much is the filler? I think that's misleading.

I guess we all have to come to terms with the fact that gold prices will not be going down any time soon. I really miss the old days when you could buy a nice heavy brcelet for around $200. And a good pendant chain might be $50.

I don't know why guests are popping in and out either.

Respected Contributor

am enjoying -  wasn't the gold gal Stacy formerly a rep for Judith Ripka.  she looks familiar in any case.  there has been a wide variety of gold and new designs (yay!) -  as to prices, gold is never cheap and today the spot price is at or over $1300.  

Honored Contributor

I never turned it on in the first place...

Esteemed Contributor

Did not watch for long. Did not need anything and the prices are more than I want to pay.

Honored Contributor

Trying to watch during breaks at work.

I made a generous payment on my Q Card this week in case I find anything to purchase.

Most of the prices are good for what's offered.   I'm guessing some of the lower priced items will be more flimsy in person, have to be careful ordering.

I may try to pick up a nice pair of white gold or 2 tone earrings.    Earrings are something I wear every day, no matter.   A girl can't have enough gold or hoops!

Remember the even exchange.   If you are not satisfied with the size chosen or the color you can swap it for free.    I think it's a great idea.

Honored Contributor

Watching six o'clock hour with Mary Beth and she is offering the 34.2 gram bangle as a one day only or one time only or whatever.

It is hands down the BEST peice of jewelry I've ever bought and I wear mine daily.

I got it during the January show of last year (?) and it didn't get delivered until March, but it has been on my wrist since then.

Heavy, yet comfortable.  A statement peice, not gawdy.  Takes a licking, no scratches.  The color of gold is stunning.  It's a stand alone peice. 

People stare at it and I get compliments galore.

When I bought mine it was $60/gram---it's being offered at $43 now.  Unbelievable!  

Oh and it's solid.  Not hollow.  Not filled.  Solid gold.

Honored Contributor

Join the club, sista' I bought a IG bracelet back in May and now it's 100 cheaper. We both got rooked. LOL

@Lucky Charm

Honored Contributor

People can get stuff cheaper then what we paid for it if they will study it