Occasional Visitor

Imperial Gold Returns

[ Edited ]

I am so happy to see Imperial gold back on QVC. Just wondering if they will have white gold option soon. 

Respected Contributor

Wo

Respected Contributor

Sorry don't know what happened. Anyway would like to see some white gold,too.

Respected Contributor

I received the TSV today and it is really pretty.  I will be keeping it.  I think perhaps the clasp is hollow but I had a larger bracelet in Imperial Gold I sold in 2008 that was not so pretty, to my eye, as this one.  I do like the smaller scaled pieces for me.

It is really, really pretty.  The one change I can see is that to my eye the color is a bit different--a bit lighter but still nice. 

Very well worth it, for me.  I just need one sturdy bracelet, and this one looks both sturdy and pretty.  The larger clasp is still enfolded with a foldover clasp.  The closure is secure. 

I am happy to see Imperial Gold back at QVC and very satisfied with the value and gram weight given current prices per gram of gold.

Trusted Contributor

Which Imperial gold bracelet was a TSV?   Did I miss something? 

Esteemed Contributor

@SarahW It wasn't a TSV, but it was sold on The Gold Rush event along with matching necklace. The TSV was a bold wheat bracelet 

New Contributor

I just inquired about the lifetime  guarantee. The  Company is under new management, they will not repair and do not honor the old guarantee. Some of us are just out of luck. 

Honored Contributor

I only have one piece of IG.  But it's 18K  cobblestone ring.  Love if.  Purchased it way, way back.  Can't remember but sometime in the 1990's or so. Anyone know if they are offiering 18K?  To me (Italian born and raised) 14K is pushing it to even being gold. 

Honored Contributor

go to Imperial gold and click what you want to see

rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, etc.

Think they also have the option of 10, 14. 18kt gold and up

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

go to Imperial gold and click what you want to see

rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, etc.

Think they also have the option of 10, 14. 18kt gold and up

Thank you!