Occasional Contributor

Identification Help! Is this a QVC set?

Hello - I inherited a large amount of jewelry from my Grandmother and most of it is QVC/HSN. I don't know if this set was from QVC. I have not been able to identify the hallmark on these pieces and appreciate any information or recommendations. 

The 14K and what appears to be a "W" inside that shape in the picture below appear on the necklace and bracelet claps and on the earrings. There are no markings on the enhancer. 

Thank you! 

Pearl hallmark.jpg

Pearl Segt.jpg

Valued Contributor

Re: Identification Help! Is this a QVC set?

@Slnrhiannon wrote:

Hello - I inherited a large amount of jewelry from my Grandmother and most of it is QVC/HSN. I don't know if this set was from QVC. I have not been able to identify the hallmark on these pieces and appreciate any information or recommendations. 

The 14K and what appears to be a "W" inside that shape in the picture below appear on the necklace and bracelet claps and on the earrings. There are no markings on the enhancer. 

Thank you! 

It's from HSN. I have a 14K ring with the W emblem that I bought from them years ago.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much! This is the 3rd forum Ive tried and the first answer. I appreciate it. 

Valued Contributor

@Slnrhiannon wrote:

Thank you so much! This is the 3rd forum Ive tried and the first answer. I appreciate it. 

You're welcome. Glad I could help, and I learned something new in the process!

Honored Contributor

I've found that this board can answer 99% of questions, no matter what the category.  I use it frequently to settle arguments and whatevers.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I've found that this board can answer 99% of questions, no matter what the category.  I use it frequently to settle arguments and whatevers.  

@depglass   Ahhhhh - but what is the percentage of correct answers?   LOL