Occasional Contributor

I'm done with the QVC Ripka line!

Today I received the two items from the last visit, 1) the pearl enhancer in white (still undecided as the pearl is kind of uninteresting and the Diamoniques almost invisible; and 2) the front-facing earrings J264600 from this most recent visit. They're beautiful to look at, but just plain junk as far as construction is concerned. One of the earrings, I couldn't get the omega back to open, no matter how I tried. The other earring, the omega opened but it's really cheap quality, and the posts are so thin they bend! I 've been buying second-hand Ripka jewelry lately and had just received two pairs of retired earrings last week, so I knew what to expect - sturdy construction, smoothly-opening omegas, and solid, non-bendy posts. I am mad and sad and disappointed at these poor quality new earrings. What is Ms Ripka thinking? Has she so little respect for her customers and for her own reputation? I returned two 36" necklaces earlier this month because they were so flimsy. I don't care where things are manufactured, in the end, if Judith Ripka is going to put her name on it and go on TV and try to sell it to us, then I hold her solely responsible for the serious decline in quality and extreme price raises. I'm done!