Honored Contributor

item#? can't find it

Regular Contributor
VegasBusinessWoman...Helzberg has 9-10 mm Honora stud earrings. They have sky blue and are only $25. Actually, they have a ton of colors. Kohls also has Honora stud earrings too. I bought a set of rose and sky blue from them.
Honored Contributor

Love my studs in this larger size. I have them in basics - white, black and champagne. May have to get a color although right now I don't have one in mind.

I'm putting the TSV day into my calendar before I stand up!

Super Contributor

I'm thinking of getting the white pearls also. I wish they would show a photo of a model wearing them on the presentation page. I know I don't have anything in the 10mm size but would like to have an idea of just how big they are.

Trusted Contributor
Thanks. Just bought the Green and Orchid. Love their studs. Wish they still did the 10km 14k, but tHese are definitely more affordable.
Respected Contributor

Does anyone have the holiday TSV from a couple of years ago? It was four pairs of pearl stud earrings and I'd like to know the size. For some reason, several years of my order history has vanished.

Respected Contributor
On 11/2/2014 VegasBusinessWoman said:

::Smiley FrustratedIGH!!:::

I wish I could find a pair of pearl studs in powder blue! My daughter brought back a necklace and bracelet in powder blue pearls from her trip to China. I love them, but sure would like some earrings to match.

You might want to check out Amazon. They have that Honora lovely light powder blue in both lever backs and studs. Also have some nice sets of Honora colored studs for gift giving.

Super Contributor
On 11/2/2014 tucsongal said:

Does anyone have the holiday TSV from a couple of years ago? It was four pairs of pearl stud earrings and I'd like to know the size. For some reason, several years of my order history has vanished.

I bought many sets of those, for myself and gifted many. Those were 8.5 mm. The item number is J157642.

That is a great size for me. My lobes wouldn't be able to handle the 10mm ones, but for those who get them, enjoy them!

Respected Contributor
On 11/3/2014 jetts_mom said:
On 11/2/2014 tucsongal said:

I bought many sets of those, for myself and gifted many. Those were 8.5 mm. The item number is J157642.

That is a great size for me. My lobes wouldn't be able to handle the 10mm ones, but for those who get them, enjoy them!

Thanks for looking that up. They are a nice size for me too, and close enough to 10mm that I don't think it would be that much of a difference.

Trusted Contributor

WOW! BIG thanks to IrishMom and silkyk! I'm rushing over to those sites right now!

I KNEW I shoulda asked the experts here!