Honored Contributor

Have you caved yet? LOL

I'd love to have the wheat bracelet but 150 a month for 6 months is nothing I want to do. LOL  No place to wear anyway, but, love it.

Honored Contributor

@SharkENo, I don't even know what channel it is on here!   (Home away from home.)  There isn't even a TV here!  We're *gutting* a house.

Anyhoo, I'll look online and see.

I've had my eyes on some Arte d'Oro pieces, but they're not on *sale*.  Grrr.

Will have to check out the wheat bracelet!

Honored Contributor

K.....let's make a deal.

I'll buy you the wheat bracelet.  (Verrrry pretty and thick--not a bad price per gram.)

You buy me the solid gold bangle---in LARGE.  (I say go big or go home.)

I didn't realize today was the day for gold.  Is this in lieu of the Gold Rush later this month?

They'll be no more Gold Rush?  Will there still be a Chrismtas???

Honored Contributor

tee hee , tee hee it's a deal. I knew better then to even look at the solid gold bangle. Nice stuff , but, I'll have to admire it from online I guess.

Sounds like your 'flipping a house". LOL

dirty job. I only moved once in my life and that was enough for me.

Good luck !

Honored Contributor

don't buy any of that Art Noveno however you spell it they tell you it's got gold overlay but it must not. I got a pair of earrings wanted to sell them to that gold buying place that Q has and they offered me 3.50 !   I said "no deal' and had them sent back to me. that told me that art noveno whatever U call it was junk. I'm sticking with 14kt.

Honored Contributor

Oh NO Sharke!! The Arte d'Oro line is strictly 18K.  Not filled--ew.

I think white gold and rose gold *show* nicer in 18K.  I like the twisted tri colored bangle. 

No, we bought a place and it needed to be totally redone.  Lock stock and barrel.

We may live here in our golden years.  Come on over, bring your boogie board!

Honored Contributor

Yeah, that one is genuine. I'm talking about the stuff that they say is "still gold just hollow for durability". I'll look it up here in a minute it's what everybody gripes about. LOL   I knew it wasn't gold like what U see in 14kt gold, but, just thought it was worth more then 3.50 LOL

Honored Contributor

Oro Nuovo

Honored Contributor

No Hun I never bought nothing.  Just bought a new clothes dryer. Haha