Honored Contributor

Here in the Southwest I got Native American jewelry coming out my 

LOL

Can't wait for the May Gold Show !

Honored Contributor

Re: Hey Kachinea

[ Edited ]

Pearley wrote:

@sharke  I think you may have misspelled the poster's name in your title and, if you really want to flag her, put the @ before her name in the title.

@Pearlee and @SharkE,  The last time I checked the "@" notifications don't generate alerts if placed in the subject line -- they're merely text and not an active link.   I love seeing the turquoise shows, @SharkE!   It was very nice of you to tell everyone!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Jewelry , is one of my great loves. I want to spread the joy LOL

Gold, is my fav, though.

Honored Contributor

sharke wrote:

Jewelry , is one of my great loves. I want to spread the joy LOL

Gold, is my fav, though.

Gold is my favorite, too, @SharkE.   I'm lucky I managed to gather quite an assortment years ago before the prices skyrocketed.    Now I window-shop much more than anything else.  

Hope you have a wonderful vacation!   I used to live and work in the Dallas area, and one of the hospitals I supported was in New Mexico.   A few years later, my DH and I spent some time there, too.    Such beautiful scenery and really good people in N.M., in my experience.   Safe travels!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I need a piece of Imperial Gold LOL

Either Xmas present from hubbo or easy pay if I pay for. LOL

It needs to come down, though,  little expensive right now.

Honored Contributor

7Jm8U1lsXuwN (1).gif