Honored Contributor

Thanks ! made a note !

Esteemed Contributor

Just called Maisels: "Some things are now 60%off"(as opposed to their usual 50%).

Honored Contributor

Wish I was there!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE. @patbz.  Yep, kachina just rolled out of the sack.  Finally got dogs convinced they ought to sleep until 9am.  I was up until 4am watching Netflix.

Central Ave., old Route 66, runs along along one side of Old Town.  No, I've never shopped at Skip's.  Like Sharke, I never seem to make it out of Old Town.  I've never bought a huge amount there, more in my early days of visiting Albuquerque, then, I found other sources.  For years I found a lot on eBay, especially older pieces, then the quality of the merchandise decreased and the prices soared so I quit shopping there.  I haven't bought any NA jewelry for a long time.  I discovered Alex Sanchez and collected quite a bit of his work ......that was my last obsession.

Too bad Skip couldn't have sold his store to someone who would have kept it going.  I get overwhelmed going into one of those stores with walls and walls and cases of jewelry.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Wow! didn't know people could live like that. Hubbo gets up between 3-4

he thinks I"m lazy getting up at 7-7:30. He would drag U out of the bed

LOL

He goes to bed at 8 though , me 10 or so.

I would had liked to gone there, but, we won't vacation till May if we go at all

We've had so many pay outs so far this yr. depends on the tax return and he retires in Oct.

Gonna replace all the windows on front of house come Spring, too.

Bills, Bills !!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hey Kachina!

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624: How many pieces do you  have by Alex?

Honored Contributor

@patbz. Let's see, 2 prs earrings, 2 rings, 1 pendant and one honking big bracelet.  There was an online store where I bought at very good prices, then the went out of business.

How many do you have?

20180314_190545.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624: I have 4 pendants and 1 ring.