Honored Contributor

Well, how do you like that the bracelet I got for my Ann. arrived today and the clasp is broke ! Eternagold piece. Now, I got to take in to jeweler have new clasp put on and pay for that !

If send back will cost 7 bucks and no telling how long a wait time don't want to go thru that hassle.

No more EternaGold for me !  Their quality has went to the dogs. 

@Lucky charm

Honored Contributor

@SharkE.  If its defective, you don't have to pay to send it back.  Just ask for an exchange.  I hope they're still available.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

J386229  the lobster claw clasp won't work. It's left wide open and bracelet fell right off wrist

God, I'm so disappointed............

Honored Contributor

just take to jeweler on Mon and see what it cost for him to put a quality clasp on so it will stay on don't want to lose it. If I order another one I've got no guarantee it will be any more substantial.

Ted Leach must had sold out.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE.  It's a bummer to eagerly look forward to receiving something pretty, then it arrives and you discover its defective.  Perhaps CS would give to a credit to have the lobster claw replaced.  Get on the phone and negotiate with them!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Dang @SharkE  I'm disappointed for you.   For that price you'd think they'd have a better quality clasp.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: @lucky charm

[ Edited ]

I got for 272 back during the Gold Rush, but, **** it didn't work right out of the box ! I forgot he gave me a vacumn for Ann on the 29th this was suppose to had been a Val Day gift.

Glad it fell off before I wore it Sunday I would be up the creek if it fell off I didn't know it and it's on my credit card !

6367076160363964849014880.gif

Should of gotten candy and roses !

Honored Contributor

That 6 3/4's is tiny ! I can get a finger thru the bottom and that's about it.

Good thing one part of me is scrawny .

Honored Contributor

Re: @lucky charm

[ Edited ]

It's hard to untangle what happened with Ted Leach Woman Frustrated  At one point he was the president and CEO of Leach and Garner Co.

Cookson Precious Metals bought the Attleboro business, formerly Leach and Garner, in 1989, specifically to widen access to the U.S. government as a customer. 

Then, in 2012 ..... Berkshire Hathaway's Richline is continuing its expansion through acquisition. The jewelry maker announced it completed the purchases of Inverness Corporation and Cookson Precious Metals/Material Products Group.

Inverness, previously a division of Cookson, is an ear-piercing manufacturer that makes a fully encapsulated ear piercing system with a patented safety earring back.

Following the purchase, it will operate as an independent division as Inverness, a Berkshire Hathaway Company.

Cookson will operate under the name LeachGarner, a Berkshire Hathaway Company.

ATTLEBORO - Corporate and city leaders hailed a reinvigorated LeachGarner as a reaffirmation of tradition and an investment in the future at the company's grand opening ceremony Thursday.

Formerly a part of Cookson Precious Metals, the troubled company was close to going out of business last year when Cookson officials warned Mayor Kevin Dumas of hundreds of layoffs and the likelihood the plant might be closed or sold off in pieces.

But in February, Richline Group, a subsidiary of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Corp., agreed to buy the company and its Attleboro plant with a commitment to keep the manufacturing center and its 500-plus employees working. Richline brought in a new management team and embarked on renovations at the plant and grounds, many of which were on display Thursday.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE, I’m sorry this happened to you.  Wouldn’t blame you if you had a temper tantrum like the tot.  And buy yourself some candy and a few flowers.  You deserve it!