Valued Contributor

I love heart jewelry,but the design has to be different than the normal heart design.I love Bixby heart jewelry.....While looking on line at Evine  over a week ago, l saw a large Gucci heart for $463.00. Saturday at Tjmaxx I saw the same heart for $279.00.After researching this heart on line, I check eBay and other sites and the price was also close to $500.00 with shipping. So I when to Tjmaxx and bought my Christmas gift.The heart has a gram weight of 47 grams,the chain is beaded and is 27 inches I may change the chain to a 30 inch (I have 2 in that size). Now I really have finish my Christmas shopping.

Frequent Contributor

Sounds like you got a great deal! Are you relly going to be that big of a tease and not post a picture? Cat Surprised

Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@GRACIE  Is it silver or gold? I like heart jewelry as well!

Valued Contributor

The heart is sterling silver with two G's facing each other forming a heart.Check on line ,Evine has a small collection of Gucci jewelry..Have not figure out yet on how to post pictures.With the money I get for Xmas,and my  mad money account I will get the matching earring.Tjmaxx also has the earring to match,hope they still have them,if not I will get them from Evine. 

Honored Contributor

Great savings !   And I am green with envy....lol