Honored Contributor

Re: Have You Received Your Goldrush Purchase(s) Yet?

Sharke==too funny! My blood pressure was going up reading your story. But it's all good. You sound just like me, except I don't iron!

Honored Contributor

I'm 'old' I still iron hahahahah

My b/p went up to on Wed. I'm always griping it takes so long for the Q to ship something then they up and do this ! I got one on Mon and the other on Wed. Thank the Lord, but, I'm glad it's over. phew ! No more buying till I can pay off these items. LOL {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

(ps. Never really got a chance to admire the bracelet till Thurs. I said "bye" to him and locked the door, and ran to the bedroom to the bracelet and said to myself 'now, that's what I'm talking about) Kiss

Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2014 ennui1 said:
On 1/30/2014 stevieb said:

It's quite a saga. I'd ordered my 'first choice' ring about a month ago and it never arrived. CS then told me it was sold out, but apparently one popped back up in my size and at a 'limited quantity' price, which made it an exceptional deal, so I ordered it very quickly. It shipped today and here's hoping it get to me this time! Once it does, I'll have to make a choice... Here's that one...

No Image Found

Wow, it was meant to be! I hope you receive it this time ...

I sure hope so! It hasn't been delivered yet and just shipped yesterday, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed... I had it sent UPS this time, so if it doesn't arrive today, it wont' be until early in the week...

Either way, I'm pretty sure the other one is going back. Beauty of a ring, but I'm thinking it's just not for me...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2014 tiara1 said:

For those of you waiting for reviews on the TSV here id mine- I knoew it was going to be light weight, but sheesh! I can't even feel it on my wrist-guess I knew better, but thought I'd take a chance with it because it is very pretty-that said, it goes back today-definitely not worth the price. I have gold bracelets from "back in the day" gold shows that I know cannot be repeated, so glad I have those to enjoy!

Sorry for the misspellings-

Oh boy, that doesn't portend well... I'll probably get your return! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I still want to see it for myself. If it's too chintzy it'll go back, but I knew going in that it wasn't going to be a truly substantial piece of gold for that price. I've long wanted a gold rolo, so I'm hoping it's nicely done enough to make it worth my while...

I really also wanted the two-tone status wheat bracelet and added it to my wishlist, but see it's listed as sold out... Hoping they get more in, though this might be the wave of the future with nothing ever being maintained in stock... It sure seems increasingly like jewelry stock is a thing of the past around here.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2014 stevieb said:

It's a beautiful gemstone, and while the color is very subtle, a good stone will have adequate saturation. The ring I received is very pretty, but I'm just not sure for the price. I also had to order a size smaller than I'd have chosen but fortunately it fits... This is the one I received today...

No Image Found

It's quite a saga. I'd ordered my 'first choice' ring about a month ago and it never arrived. CS then told me it was sold out, but apparently one popped back up in my size and at a 'limited quantity' price, which made it an exceptional deal, so I ordered it very quickly. It shipped today and here's hoping it get to me this time! Once it does, I'll have to make a choice... Here's that one...

No Image Found

Both are set in rose gold, which isn't a favorite of mine, but it does complement the color of the gem!

I actually like them both a great deal, but can't justify keeping two of them. If finances permitted, I'd give one to my mother for her birthday coming up in April, but don't think I can swing it...

I know what you mean about taking the plunge. This will be my first piece of Morganite and it was a long time coming...

Wink

I love your 'first choice' one! That's the one I'd be keeping. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Stevie, great news about your ring. I had read about your saga on the other thread. It looks like a beautiful ring. Hoping to read your confirmation of that.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Trusted Contributor

I received the byzantine ring in rhodolite garnet and it is perfect. I am thrilled with it both the quality and the design. I am on advanced order for the 16 inch graduated byzantine necklace. The necklace will not arrive until May 2, which is perfect because the 4 easy pays will be done then I will start the 6 easy pays. These are the only two jewelry purchases that I can afford to make for the whole year--so I better love them!

Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2014 dperry said:

I received the byzantine ring in rhodolite garnet and it is perfect. I am thrilled with it both the quality and the design. I am on advanced order for the 16 inch graduated byzantine necklace. The necklace will not arrive until May 2, which is perfect because the 4 easy pays will be done then I will start the 6 easy pays. These are the only two jewelry purchases that I can afford to make for the whole year--so I better love them!

That necklace was stunning! I don't remember the ring being presented, but what a perfect match. You rarely see byzantine rings being offered.

Honored Contributor

U ever buy anything , lucky charm?

Super Contributor

I got the TSV today in the 8 inch bracelet and I LOVE IT! It's beautiful. It has a definitely BOLD GOLD look. Is it as heavy as our bracelets from the 90's? No - it's 7.5 grams - but the look is WOWSER! I read some reviews by customers who received their bracelet before I did. Since about half didn't like the bracelet, I was completely prepared to be disappointed. I was not in the least disappointed. I plan to wear the bracelet constantly for the next four weeks. If it breaks back it goes, but the look is a winner.