Honored Contributor

Have You Received Your Goldrush Purchase(s) Yet?

I ordered a pair of yellow gold hoop earrings and LOVE them!

They were also offered in white gold and I like them so much I wish I had gotten them in white gold, too.

Just got them yesterday.

Still waiting on the gold watch. Hope it's a keeper. I sent a gold/ceramic watch back last time. Am very picky about my watches. Should be here tomorrow.

Is everyone liking what they've gotten so far? Anything going back?

Honored Contributor

Re: Have You Received Your Goldrush Purchase(s) Yet?

I ordered the TSV but waited until so late that it was waitlisted, so who knows when or if... I also ordered a Morganite ring, but it's one that's been around for a while and so wasn't really new for the gold show. It arrived today and is beautiful, but I'll likely return it. There was another one I preferred that sold out (also an older piece not new for the show) but it popped back up earlier this week, so upon its arrival, I'll compare the two and keep the one I prefer. Am anxious to see the TSV bracelet and am hoping I like it enough to make it a keeper...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Stevieb, I've had 3 morganite rings on my wish list. One is the adi paz in rose gold, one is a 3 stone ring, kind of plain looking and the the 3rd is sort of a tiffany set stone, not big, but pretty. Never owned morganite and am afraid to take that first step!

Super Contributor

I ordered the TSV also. I can hardly wait to see it. I haven't seen anything that anyone has it yet.
Honored Contributor

It's a beautiful gemstone, and while the color is very subtle, a good stone will have adequate saturation. The ring I received is very pretty, but I'm just not sure for the price. I also had to order a size smaller than I'd have chosen but fortunately it fits... This is the one I received today...

No Image Found

It's quite a saga. I'd ordered my 'first choice' ring about a month ago and it never arrived. CS then told me it was sold out, but apparently one popped back up in my size and at a 'limited quantity' price, which made it an exceptional deal, so I ordered it very quickly. It shipped today and here's hoping it get to me this time! Once it does, I'll have to make a choice... Here's that one...

No Image Found

Both are set in rose gold, which isn't a favorite of mine, but it does complement the color of the gem!

I actually like them both a great deal, but can't justify keeping two of them. If finances permitted, I'd give one to my mother for her birthday coming up in April, but don't think I can swing it...

I know what you mean about taking the plunge. This will be my first piece of Morganite and it was a long time coming...

Wink

Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2014 ilovedaisies said: I ordered the TSV also. I can hardly wait to see it. I haven't seen anything that anyone has it yet.

Really no one has gotten theirs yet? Wow, that's going on two weeks tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2014 ilovedaisies said: I ordered the TSV also. I can hardly wait to see it. I haven't seen anything that anyone has it yet.

Once you get it, let us know what you think. I too am anxious to see reviews. I hope it works out for you. It appeared to be quite pretty and am hoping mine comes off wait list soon...

Honored Contributor

Stevieb, isn't that crazy how things pop back into inventory? Both of those rings are pretty, I love the second one the best!

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2014 stevieb said:

It's a beautiful gemstone, and while the color is very subtle, a good stone will have adequate saturation. The ring I received is very pretty, but I'm just not sure for the price. I also had to order a size smaller than I'd have chosen but fortunately it fits... This is the one I received today...

No Image Found

It's quite a saga. I'd ordered my 'first choice' ring about a month ago and it never arrived. CS then told me it was sold out, but apparently one popped back up in my size and at a 'limited quantity' price, which made it an exceptional deal, so I ordered it very quickly. It shipped today and here's hoping it get to me this time! Once it does, I'll have to make a choice... Here's that one...

No Image Found

Both are set in rose gold, which isn't a favorite of mine, but it does complement the color of the gem!

I actually like them both a great deal, but can't justify keeping two of them. If finances permitted, I'd give one to my mother for her birthday coming up in April, but don't think I can swing it...

I know what you mean about taking the plunge. This will be my first piece of Morganite and it was a long time coming...

Wink

If I just don't like the TSV bracelet, I'm strongly thinking of buying that top Morganite ring in your post. I don't have any Moganite, and I just love the look of it. It's so elegant and feminine. I'd love to own some.
Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2014 Lucky Charm said:

Stevieb, isn't that crazy how things pop back into inventory? Both of those rings are pretty, I love the second one the best!

The top one was originally (meaning months ago) the one I fell in love with, but over time I came to favor the single stone... I think the one that popped back into inventory is the one that never got to me in the first place! If it arrives safe and sound and if I love it, then it worked out for the best because although it was on clearance when I originally ordered, the 'limited quantity price' represents a meaningful savings... which is another factor in my likely decision to return the multi-stone ring!

Wink