Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Received J289538 Double Row Byzantine Bracelet From The Gold Rush?

Please don't take anybody's word for something about jewelry. Trust your own instincts. I took a chance on a bracelet where somebody had said their's had a clasp put on backwards made me pause, but, just for a minute I ordered. Thank God I did it's perfect and the Gold Rush price was awesome! Over at HSN somebody had said a enamel skillet was horrible after I had ordered it, Best skillet I ever had and makes gravy fantastic. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Received J289538 Double Row Byzantine Bracelet From The Gold Rush?

Thanks Sharke, most are saying its lightweight...but I know what 7 grams feels like, lol, I'll let it ship in March and hope it's love.
Super Contributor

On 1/30/2014 dperry said:

I did not order the bracelet, but I ordered the byzantine garnet ring and it is wonderful! ...The ring looks like an antique.

I'm glad you found something. Treat it carefully, though, as jklz said, byzantines can be fragile. I've never had any problems with them, but many have.

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2014 Sharke said:

I quit worrying if they weighed a lb. apiece or not.

Yesterday, I wore a silver bracelet (over 50 grams), and I ended up taking it off because it was too heavy.

Valued Contributor

It's a funny thing with bracelets isn't it?

Sometimes you think you really love a particular one but you keep noticing that instead of being round your wrist, it's appeared next to you on the desk, all neatly laid out. You must have taken if off but you don't actually remember doing it. All the same, there it is.

And it keeps happening. You put it back on but later you look down and there it is on the desk again. It's at that point you realize that perhaps you and this bracelet are not meant for each other.

Or is it just me?!

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2014 Pagan said:

It's a funny thing with bracelets isn't it?

Sometimes you think you really love a particular one but you keep noticing that instead of being round your wrist, it's appeared next to you on the desk, all neatly laid out. You must have taken if off but you don't actually remember doing it. All the same, there it is.

And it keeps happening. You put it back on but later you look down and there it is on the desk again. It's at that point you realize that perhaps you and this bracelet are not meant for each other.

Or is it just me?!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} As long as it's not a faulty clasp. The best bracelets are the ones you wake up in, because you forgot to take it off.