Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Had Good Luck With-----

I think JTV is hit and miss.  I've gotten some really nice items and super good deals but I've gotten some duds too.  I've never had any problems with returning things.  Several years ago I got a 7-stone diamond ring in heavy 14K white gold.  It's very sparkly but one of the diamonds actually shows a black mark.  I kept it in spite of that because I love the style and I am sure the black mark isn't noticeable to anyone but me...sometimes you get what you pay for, other times you luck out.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased emerald earrings and a couple of other items from them.  I've had the items for a few years and frankly the quality of every one is excellent.  Certainly they have cheap jewelry like every other shopping network, but they also have some very nice high end items.  A friend ordered some 14 K gold jewelry from them and it was the real deal not gold over resin, for example. There was a post on them a couple of years  where people complained about the host's Southern accents, including a number of unnecessary mean posts. Personally I am not bothered by someone's accent.  As I recall, most of their hosts are certified gemologists so they actually know their stuff.  

I have been in their "outlet" store in Knoxville TN and the people who work there also knew their stuff and were very helpful. 

Honored Contributor

I posted in another forum today that my experience with JTV hasn't been positive. 

I pretty much had given up and then started to watch a little more around the holidays. My SIL wanted something for x-mas so I bought it for her.  It's not something she'll wear all the time so we'll see how long it lasts.

The return process was easy but just be aware JTV does not refund original s/h.