Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

Well, I am no help...I like them both Smiley Very Happy

I am just as bad....👹👹👹

Valued Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@surfk wrote:

They're different and so each has its merits. It all depends, perhaps, on what you paid for each. Do you feel that the newer one's price has soared since you bought the evil eye and that's maybe why you're less enthusiastically about it?

The cabochon of the newer one is larger than any of the rest and, therefore, a bit more valuable. But if you can afford it, I'd keep them both. Wear them separately or even together as they really complement each other in terms of aesthetics and manufacturing.

It won't be a bad investment to keep the new one and its bound to grow on you (as the stones actually appear to be nicer than those in the evil eye).

Lol, surfk! I cannot wear them together, they are pretty large. Each of them complements my other SB pieces, no problem . 

Stones on both are perfect, my lighting wasn't. And the new one has more stone weight.

The price I paid was pretty much the same ,plus minus $10 maybe. The eye I got on clearance and this new one was on a special Vegas price, around $200 including s&h, now $300.

I will play with it for a while,see how I feel. I should test drive it.

Thanks.

I'd occasionally probably wear them both - each on a slightly different chain length. But then I like drama at times and the two would complement one another esp. if you wore the evil eye slightly higher than the more French inspired one. I saw that one on another network and liked it. I didn't think it was THAT huge but size is all relative.

But you shouldn't keep it if you're not going to love it. More jewelry is always out there to buy so I wouldn't sweat if should you decide to return it.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Sanna!  The color of both pendants is exquisite.  They are both feminine and unique in their own way.  I love the linear symmetrical balance of the left one and the very cool modern look of the right one.  I guess I'm no help!  If you are partial to blue and wear it often I would see which one worked best with my wardrobe.  I absolutely love my new pink ring and cross from the Tuscon Live shows.  I think Chuck Clemency is having more gem shows either this weekend or next.  I shouldn't buy anything else but they are fun to watch for sure!

Respected Contributor

@nova wrote:

Hi Sanna!  The color of both pendants is exquisite.  They are both feminine and unique in their own way.  I love the linear symmetrical balance of the left one and the very cool modern look of the right one.  I guess I'm no help!  If you are partial to blue and wear it often I would see which one worked best with my wardrobe.  I absolutely love my new pink ring and cross from the Tuscon Live shows.  I think Chuck Clemency is having more gem shows either this weekend or next.  I shouldn't buy anything else but they are fun to watch for sure!

Hi nova!

Yes, you are no help...Lol!!!!  I just love the color of SB turquoise. I have blue eyes and very fair skin,so it make me look  good. Very happy stone for me. 

But I also love pinks, wear pink clothing, shoes, bags and jewelry.  I am very glad that you are happy with your pink cross! Let it keep you safe and healthy.

Trusted Contributor

You are right - turquoise is a happy color and now that you said your eyes are blue you need turquoise earrings to go along with those lovely pendants!    Just saying.......haha

Respected Contributor

I have 5 pairs....😜🙄

Respected Contributor

And 3 bracelets.  Forget about the rings. I am greedy when it comes to Sleeping beauty.

Trusted Contributor

Ha!  Love it!  We jewelry girls are quite a bunch aren't we?  That's the way I am with morganite.  I have multiple pieces - something about that soft pink color makes me feel good while i wear it.

Respected Contributor

@nova wrote:

Ha!  Love it!  We jewelry girls are quite a bunch aren't we?  That's the way I am with morganite.  I have multiple pieces - something about that soft pink color makes me feel good while i wear it.

That's right!  I still cannot forgive myself for not getting one gorgeous morganite ring years ago from shopnbc. It was done by some Brazilian guy ,set in 18 k heavy yellow gold and cut in a very unusual way. It was pricey,$800 on sale. So I stil think about it.

Respected Contributor

Probably keeping the pendant. I test drove it and got a lot of complements. 

It really stand out and matches one of my sets.

But the new rings that I just got today are going back. Amethyst is bad quality and Ruby one is not liked by DH.