Honored Contributor

I had forgotten about this.  I recieved the moasic TSC solid bangle today!  I wondered what I was going to get from QVC after receving notification earlier today.

It's super pretty....

bangle 2.jpg

Respected Contributor

What a nice pick-me-up!  Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

That's gorgeous!   I had canceled my order after it took so long on waitlist ...

Honored Contributor

@songbird Wear it in good health!  I love mine.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  @SoX  @ItsME   This is my second one.  I have the high polish.  Love both of them!

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird 

Glad you finally got it!  I canceled my backorder after awhile.  I'm very happy with the chevron one and already have an Ultrafine silver high polish bangle to occasionally wear with this, so I'm good.

Enjoy and wear in the best of health!

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@songbird 

Glad you finally got it!  I canceled my backorder after awhile.  I'm very happy with the chevron one and already have an Ultrafine silver high polish bangle to occasionally wear with this, so I'm good.

Enjoy and wear in the best of health!

I have the same Ultra Fine bangle!  Ultra fine is my silver, so I have a lot of pieces.  This other high polish is gorgeous though,  Too much when I tried them both together.  And you should wear bangles in odd numbers anyway (or rather I do)   So I'll wear one at a time. 

Honored Contributor

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!Smiley Happy