Super Contributor

Re: Got a new ring.

[ Edited ]

@SANNA wrote:

@classic wrote:

VERY PRETTY RING!!! ... Wear it in the best of health.. A girl can never have enough of jewelry... 

My husband has a different opinion!!! Lol

SANNA:   .. My husband also has a different opinion... LOL....  I love it when the ladies post pictures of their jewelry purchases... If I'm not mistaken; quite a while back, there was a post where the ladies posted their jewelry pictures..... . Again, enjoy your beautiful ring..

Honored Contributor

Very beautiful!

I'm a rock collector also!

@SANNA

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

IMG_5024.JPG

Happy Saturday Sanna, your ring is lovely.  I love MV's designs.  He is truly an artist.  I wore his florwer Zircon ring yesterday.  You can't beat the price on your ring.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thank you ladies!!! So sweet of you to reply!

Esteemed Contributor

I love it, it's beautiful. I like that it's flushed and not high up, very pretty. Great buy. 

Honored Contributor

@SANNA  Beautiful ring :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

I love it, it's beautiful. I like that it's flushed and not high up, very pretty. Great buy. 

Yes, thank you! There was one of the calling points. I wear gloves at work and love low profile rings. I have returned so many because of the hight.

Respected Contributor

@classic wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@classic wrote:

VERY PRETTY RING!!! ... Wear it in the best of health.. A girl can never have enough of jewelry... 

My husband has a different opinion!!! Lol

SANNA:   .. My husband also has a different opinion... LOL....  I love it when the ladies post pictures of their jewelry purchases... If I'm not mistaken; quite a while back, there was a post where the ladies posted their jewelry pictures..... . Again, enjoy your beautiful ring..

Lol!! I love also when ladies are posting their jewelry. It is fun and you can get an opinion if you have doubts...

So, post, everybody, please!!!

Super Contributor

Yes!! ... so glad you said that SANNA ..... Next week, I'll post some of  the pieces I got from MV... I luv his Ouro Verde 

Trusted Contributor

What a lovely ring, Sanna!  Lucky you!  Wear it in happiness!