Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Once again: Clad (18k) yellow screams fake. 😏
Regular Contributor

Another cheap looking, gaudy jewelry line brought to you by QVC.

Honored Contributor

I just took a peak, I certainly did not see anything gawdy or fake looking.  With gold prices being what they are, not many women are going out and buying a lot of gold jewelry anymoret.  We have to be very selective about buying real gold now, hence the gold over silver pieces that even the most expensive jewelers are offering.  There is a lot of gold over bronze out there too.  I'm at the stage at which I have enough jewelry to open a small boutique but when I do buy something to complete a suite...it's gold over silver.   Last Christmas hubby bought me a sapphire ring and matching pendant.  Jtv....gold over silver.   It's lovely jewelry and I wouldn't have been happy if he paid for real gold.  

Frequent Contributor

I just took a peak, I certainly did not see anything gawdy or fake looking.  With gold prices being what they are, not many women are going out and buying a lot of gold jewelry anymoret.  We have to be very selective about buying real gold now, hence the gold over silver pieces that even the most expensive jewelers are offering.  There is a lot of gold over bronze out there too.  I'm at the stage at which I have enough jewelry to open a small boutique but when I do buy something to complete a suite...it's gold over silver.   Last Christmas hubby bought me a sapphire ring and matching pendant.  Jtv....gold over silver.   It's lovely jewelry and I wouldn't have been happy if he paid for real gold.  

@crystaltree

I'm with you crystaltree.  I love this line and don't think there is anything gawdy or fake looking about it.  I have one ring of theirs and there are some cuffs and more rings I would love to order.  I'm not going to spend the money for gold at the prices it is right now.  It's like the price for a small nation at this point!  

Frequent Contributor

For anyone concerned about the gold color of Genesi.  I just received three items and they are stunning.  The gold is gorgeous and is the same exact color as my other satin pieces from the jewelry I have purchased  from Roberto Coin and others.  They look like super expensive solid gold from the most expensive lines out there.  For those who do not like the brightness  and color of 18k satin finish, you would not like the pieces.  For those who do, don't be afraid to order.  These are classic, stunning pieces the gold is applied to perfection and the pieces are exquisitely made. Looking forward to the next show.