Occasional Contributor

I am soooo disappointed in gem day   Woman Sad.........should have been named 99% Silver Gem Day!

I can not wear silver (turns me green) and i really like the today's special value.......would have bought 2 bracelets and 2 necklaces to match.  What's the matter with Steel by Design...............bummer

Valued Contributor

You need tp review the shows beacuse not so.  A lot of gold probably 30 % at leat gold and more that usual/

Esteemed Contributor

Seems like a good variety to me, many lovely pieces.  I have been cleaning closets and have had it on in the background.

Honored Contributor

I just tuned in during the commercials as I watched Jeopardy and stayed tuned in for longer than I expected becasue I liked what I was seeing.  Grteat opals and now they're showing stunning diamonds. 

I know steel by designe would be cheaper or non-allergenic, but I'd never spend 10 cents to buy even halfway decent gems in steel - never.  There's no way for one company to satisfy everybody all the time, but right now I'm liking QVC's gem day.

Trusted Contributor
Gem day on the Q sent me back to my jewelry chest to admire all of the REAL gems I've acquired over the years. I'm so glad I invested decades ago in solid gold and precious gems. By comparison the odd minerals and Quartz in silver and vermeil seem tawdry, cheap. I suppose a new mindset is required in order to appreciate today's offerings. It just makes me sad. Have to find a better source of entertainment and jewels !