Respected Contributor

I am wanting to buy a diamonique tennis bracelet because today is free shipping.ive read several reviews about faulty clasps on these.has anyone had good luck with them?

Respected Contributor

If you get a good price on it,you could take it to a jeweler and have a better clasp put on it.

Honored Contributor

You can't go wrong with a box clasp with figure 8 safety.  That is traditionally put on tennis bracelets and makes them look authentic.  Many people don't know you can adjust the "tongue" that goes into the box.  Since silver is soft, it loosens with time.  You can spread the two sections very slightly to tighten it using a Jewelers plier. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't know if I got ripped off or not but I paid $75 to have a bracelet shortened and have a new clasp put on it...sterling silver and the clasp wasn't rhodium plated b/c it tarnished and the rest of the bracelet is fine.

Super Contributor

I got the Lisa Mason Marquise bracelet. It is platinum clad and is simply beautiful. I get compliments all the time. It is item #J367910.  The clasp is sturdy and firm and has a stone covering it so it is difficult to see that it's a clasp. What I really like about it is the way the stones are set at a slight angle. I recently got the TSV tennis bracelets in tanzanite and chrome diopside. When I wear them with the diamonique bracelet the stones nestle in right next to the DMQ stones and look just beautiful. 

Also, this bracelet is on clearance right now.

Trusted Contributor

I have several Diamonique bracelets. I've only eturned one for a bad clasp, years ago. The rest are fine.

I have adjusted the tongue as suggested here. I've also tghtened/compressed one or two of the safety clasps.....carefully -- as silver is soft.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam    Very poor etiquette to ask for advice on a board then never return to acknowledge the people who took their time to try to help you. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

you have got to be kidding me!arent you being a little judgmental?how do you know i never responded to this person?and i guess its my buisness,not yours.are you are you the qvc police kachina624?please,hold your commets to yourself

Respected Contributor

thank you for yor reply.i appreciate this

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 @I've done this with a scissor-type tweezer and it works great