Esteemed Contributor

Re: Evine Las Vegas Jewelry Shows

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame  FYI.  Just to let you know the Heart Shape London blue ring will be aired at 8pm during the finale.  That ring is gorgeous.  While you're ordering that, I'll be sitting on my hands.  I've ordered enough during these shows. Heart

@BlingQueen022  Morning, Bling!  Thanks so very much for the info on Michael's heart-shaped ring.  You've been a busy lady!!  You're going to love that 3 stone north-south LBT ring.  It's still one of my favorite pieces and I wear it often.  Glad you were able to re-order the opal ring at the event price and I'm sure the bracelet will be a stunner on your wrist!  I very much look forward to reading your reviews when they arrive!!

I haven't purchased anything so far...plan to watch some of the shows today and will let you know if I go for the new ring.  I keep telling myself that I don't need another LBT...but we know this is not about "need"!!

Enjoy your new pieces in health and happiness, dear lady!  Have a wonderful Sunday!     

@Dallas-Dame Happy Sunday!  I'm really enjoying these shows.  I was watching this morning and Dallas, they had a OTO 4 something carat round london blue ring that was well over 200 dollars for a price of 126!!!  What a steal of a price for a stone that big.  I didn't purchase it because I purchased that other london blue ring (and I liked that better), but whoever got that OTO got a great deal.  The prices in this event have been amazing.  I read your wonderful review you gave on Evine about the three stone ring.  I hear ya about need, lol.  Did I need that?  Of course not, 

They're going to present that mosiac opal ring at 1:00 today and I'm very anxious to see it presented  I can't cancel the order now if I don't like it.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll like it when I see Chuck show it.  

Hope you had a fabulous time last night.  I smelled some really good food in the air last night coming from your direction and I knew you were cooking up a storm.  Let me know if you get that ring.  I'm anxious to see it presented also.  

Have a fabulous Sunday.  I'm due for severe storms later today.  I'm praying I don't lose electricity.  

@BlingQueen022  I've been checking the items presented in the shows I missed and agree that the variety and pricing have been fabulous, Bling!  All went well last evening with my company (though I'm tired today) and wish I could have a delivery made to you and yours for tonight's dinner!!  The good news is that I won't be cooking for a day or two!!

I'll be sure to watch the presentation on your new opal ring and look forward to seeing the heart-shaped ring during tonight's finale.  I'm still feeling a bit guilty for purchasing one of Ido's rings a couple of weeks ago.  My DH suggested that I just buy it now rather than agonizing over it for the day!

Sure hope the the storms miss you completely and you're able to relax and enjoy the rest of the day, my friend!  

@Dallas-Dame  I wish you could have delivered also, lol  Didn't feel like cooking at all last night.  It was fend for yourself night in our house last nght.  Ten more min and Chuck will be on.  I sure hope he presents that mosiac ring.  I don't know what the Ido rings are but I know you have good taste so they much be beautiful.  I hope I have the will power to hold back on that beautiful london blue heart ring.  I love heart shape stones.  I'll be sitting on my hands for that show.  

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame  FYI.  Just to let you know the Heart Shape London blue ring will be aired at 8pm during the finale.  That ring is gorgeous.  While you're ordering that, I'll be sitting on my hands.  I've ordered enough during these shows. Heart

@BlingQueen022  Morning, Bling!  Thanks so very much for the info on Michael's heart-shaped ring.  You've been a busy lady!!  You're going to love that 3 stone north-south LBT ring.  It's still one of my favorite pieces and I wear it often.  Glad you were able to re-order the opal ring at the event price and I'm sure the bracelet will be a stunner on your wrist!  I very much look forward to reading your reviews when they arrive!!

I haven't purchased anything so far...plan to watch some of the shows today and will let you know if I go for the new ring.  I keep telling myself that I don't need another LBT...but we know this is not about "need"!!

Enjoy your new pieces in health and happiness, dear lady!  Have a wonderful Sunday!     

@Dallas-Dame Happy Sunday!  I'm really enjoying these shows.  I was watching this morning and Dallas, they had a OTO 4 something carat round london blue ring that was well over 200 dollars for a price of 126!!!  What a steal of a price for a stone that big.  I didn't purchase it because I purchased that other london blue ring (and I liked that better), but whoever got that OTO got a great deal.  The prices in this event have been amazing.  I read your wonderful review you gave on Evine about the three stone ring.  I hear ya about need, lol.  Did I need that?  Of course not, 

They're going to present that mosiac opal ring at 1:00 today and I'm very anxious to see it presented  I can't cancel the order now if I don't like it.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll like it when I see Chuck show it.  

Hope you had a fabulous time last night.  I smelled some really good food in the air last night coming from your direction and I knew you were cooking up a storm.  Let me know if you get that ring.  I'm anxious to see it presented also.  

Have a fabulous Sunday.  I'm due for severe storms later today.  I'm praying I don't lose electricity.  

@BlingQueen022  I've been checking the items presented in the shows I missed and agree that the variety and pricing have been fabulous, Bling!  All went well last evening with my company (though I'm tired today) and wish I could have a delivery made to you and yours for tonight's dinner!!  The good news is that I won't be cooking for a day or two!!

I'll be sure to watch the presentation on your new opal ring and look forward to seeing the heart-shaped ring during tonight's finale.  I'm still feeling a bit guilty for purchasing one of Ido's rings a couple of weeks ago.  My DH suggested that I just buy it now rather than agonizing over it for the day!

Sure hope the the storms miss you completely and you're able to relax and enjoy the rest of the day, my friend!  

@Dallas-Dame  I wish you could have delivered also, lol  Didn't feel like cooking at all last night.  It was fend for yourself night in our house last nght.  Ten more min and Chuck will be on.  I sure hope he presents that mosiac ring.  I don't know what the Ido rings are but I know you have good taste so they much be beautiful.  I hope I have the will power to hold back on that beautiful london blue heart ring.  I love heart shape stones.  I'll be sitting on my hands for that show.  

@BlingQueen022  I wish they had presented your mosaic opal ring in the last show, Bling...perhaps it will air later in the day.  I actually placed my order for Michael's heart-shaped ring a few minutes ago.  I think it's going to be a nice addition to my LBT collection and look forward to taking delivery.  I'm excited that you ordered the 3-stone (wearing it right now) as I think you'll be delighted with the weight and proportion...so very comfortable on the finger with an unbelievable presence.

The ring I purchased from Beverly Hills Elegance (Ido Levanon's line) was at a once-only price (#152-408) a couple of weeks ago.  It's now back to an encore once only and is a real keeper!

I know what you mean about a "fend for yourself" evening.  Before retiring, I rarely cooked on weekdays but have been enjoying my time in the kitchen with my new schedule.  I have no energy today so plan to sip coffee and watch the shows for the rest of the day.  Please let us know how you "love" your new pieces and if you're able to resist the heart-shaped LBT!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022  I wish they had presented your mosaic opal ring in the last show, Bling...perhaps it will air later in the day.  I actually placed my order for Michael's heart-shaped ring a few minutes ago.  I think it's going to be a nice addition to my LBT collection and look forward to taking delivery.  I'm excited that you ordered the 3-stone (wearing it right now) as I think you'll be delighted with the weight and proportion...so very comfortable on the finger with an unbelievable presence.

The ring I purchased from Beverly Hills Elegance (Ido Levanon's line) was at a once-only price (#152-408) a couple of weeks ago.  It's now back to an encore once only and is a real keeper!

I know what you mean about a "fend for yourself" evening.  Before retiring, I rarely cooked on weekdays but have been enjoying my time in the kitchen with my new schedule.  I have no energy today so plan to sip coffee and watch the shows for the rest of the day.  Please let us know how you "love" your new pieces and if you're able to resist the heart-shaped LBT!!

@Dallas-Dame That Ido ring is a stunner!!  Lots of gold presence and lots of sparkly diamonds.  It's a beautiful ring.  Mades a great presence on the hand.  Enjoy that one for years to come.  I was disappointed Chuck never got to presenting that mosiac ring.  Hope I didn't make a mistake on getting it.  I guess it will be a surprise package when it arrives.  I notice that Micheal has a new garnet heart shape stone ring in the lineup.  I hope they present that one.  More then likely I'm going to pass on the london blue heart shape ring  I have two of those now   After what I've ordered during these shows I may have to stop altogether, lol.  I'm glad you ordered yours early because I predict that one will sell out fast once it hits the air.  That way you'll be sure to get your size.  Wear in the best of health.  It's a beauty of a ring!!  

We had one bad storm move through already.  I'm glad the electricity is sitll on.  Hopefully, this will be the last of them for day.  Enjoy watching the rest of the shows.  I'm very much interested in the finale shows tonight.  

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022  Thanks for your kind wishes on my new diamond ring, Bling!  Although I adore colored gemstones, I'm a real diamond lover at heart.

I did see the new heart-shaped  (and marquise-shaped) garnet rings...both are lovely.  I'm looking forward to the finale and hope they present the LBT heart ring.  I'm sure the mosaic opal ring will be beautiful and only wish it had been presented earlier today.  As you said, it will be a nice surprise when it arrives!

Glad the storms have passed and your power is intact.  Hope you enjoy the evening and have a wonderful week, dear lady!!  Will look for your reviews and will leave mine when it arrives.

Honored Contributor

I have not been able to watch many of the shows but the ones I have seen have been wonderful.  Sonia B. is amazing and she seems so down to earth.  I really really like the diamond ring that is flexible.  I love it everytime I see it.  Dallas Prince designs are beautiful.  I am watching the finale.  Hope eveyone had fun watching the shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Thanks for your kind wishes on my new diamond ring, Bling!  Although I adore colored gemstones, I'm a real diamond lover at heart.

I did see the new heart-shaped  (and marquise-shaped) garnet rings...both are lovely.  I'm looking forward to the finale and hope they present the LBT heart ring.  I'm sure the mosaic opal ring will be beautiful and only wish it had been presented earlier today.  As you said, it will be a nice surprise when it arrives!

Glad the storms have passed and your power is intact.  Hope you enjoy the evening and have a wonderful week, dear lady!!  Will look for your reviews and will leave mine when it arrives.

@Dallas-Dame Enjoy that beautiful new london blue.  I haven't ordered anything else.  I guess they're not showing that garnet heart shape ring either.  Oh well.  ( have three items coming and only worrfied about one, lol..  Looking forward to your review and will post mine when they arrrive  Usually takes Evine well over a week to get to me.  Have a great upcoming week.  The shows were great and enjoyed seeing them from Vegas.  Was a lot of fun to watch.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Enjoy that beautiful new london blue.  I haven't ordered anything else.  I guess they're not showing that garnet heart shape ring either.  Oh well.  ( have three items coming and only worrfied about one, lol..  Looking forward to your review and will post mine when they arrrive  Usually takes Evine well over a week to get to me.  Have a great upcoming week.  The shows were great and enjoyed seeing them from Vegas.  Was a lot of fun to watch.  

@Dallas-Dame  I thought the shows were great also.  Just disappointed about those rings not being shown when they were on the lineup.  They showed the junk stack rings for way too long.  I didn't get the garnet ring mainly because the reduction was only 15 percent.  The lowest reduction on any of the jewelry during the shows.  I'll keep an eye on it and see if it goes down further.  I'm looking forward to seeing that bracelet and I hope it dances and speaks to me when I receive it considering the price. . Will review when I receive them.  I hope I never see Chuck or Michael anytime soon hahahahahahahahaha.  Have a fabulous week!!!  Make it a safe one.  

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@Dallas-Dame  I thought the shows were great also.  Just disappointed about those rings not being shown when they were on the lineup.  They showed the junk stack rings for way too long.  I didn't get the garnet ring mainly because the reduction was only 15 percent.  The lowest reduction on any of the jewelry during the shows.  I'll keep an eye on it and see if it goes down further.  I'm looking forward to seeing that bracelet and I hope it dances and speaks to me when I receive it considering the price. . Will review when I receive them.  I hope I never see Chuck or Michael anytime soon hahahahahahahahaha.  Have a fabulous week!!!  Make it a safe one.  

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  I really enjoyed the shows, too.  I agree that they spent quite a bit of time on Chuck's stack rings, etc. and was happy they finally presented the heart-shaped LBT ring.  I would have enjoyed seeing your mosaic opal and the new heart-shaped garnet ring.  My fingers are crossed that you're delighted with all 3 pieces coming your way!  My ring shipped today (upgraded to 2nd day) and should arrive on Wednesday.  Will review when it's on my finger and look forward to hearing about your fabulous new pieces.

Have a wonderful, safe week, dear lady!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  I really enjoyed the shows, too.  I agree that they spent quite a bit of time on Chuck's stack rings, etc. and was happy they finally presented the heart-shaped LBT ring.  I would have enjoyed seeing your mosaic opal and the new heart-shaped garnet ring.  My fingers are crossed that you're delighted with all 3 pieces coming your way!  My ring shipped today (upgraded to 2nd day) and should arrive on Wednesday.  Will review when it's on my finger and look forward to hearing about your fabulous new pieces.

@Dallas-Dame Darn it, I fell asleep for a little while during the finale and missed that presentation.  I'll have to go back and see if they have a video on it.  Still not ordering it until it goes down in price.  I checked it this morning and all the sizes were still available.  The main piece i'm looking forward to on getting actually is that three stone london blue ring.  I love the way it just hugs the finger.  It's nice and bold too.  Lots of silver in that one.  It's funny one of our patients called up this morning to make an appointment and she asked if I saw the shows from Vegas.  She was watching it also.  She said she was thinking of me ordering up a storm.  Sad to say, she was right, lol  

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Darn it, I fell asleep for a little while during the finale and missed that presentation.  I'll have to go back and see if they have a video on it.  Still not ordering it until it goes down in price.  I checked it this morning and all the sizes were still available.  The main piece i'm looking forward to on getting actually is that three stone london blue ring.  I love the way it just hugs the finger.  It's nice and bold too.  Lots of silver in that one.  It's funny one of our patients called up this morning to make an appointment and she asked if I saw the shows from Vegas.  She was watching it also.  She said she was thinking of me ordering up a storm.  Sad to say, she was right, lol  

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  Hope your week is going well and you're looking forward to having your 3 new beautiful pieces delivered soon.  My LBT heart-shaped ring arrived this afternoon and it's simply magnificent.  The setting is gorgeous and weighty, LBT is perfectly cut and saturated and the neon apatite stones are electric!  It has a real presence on the hand.  DH and I are heading out to dinner and I changed my outfit so as to wear it this evening.

Very much look forward to reading your reviews.  I hope you're as thrilled with the 3-stone ring as I have been since it arrived more than a year ago.  Have a fabulous remainder of the week, dear lady!!