Esteemed Contributor

Re: Evine Las Vegas Jewelry Shows

@Dallas-DameHi Dallas.  Just wanted to let you know that beautiful heart shape london blue ring is reduced down to 276.79.  Major savings on that one.  I'm glad I cancelled that mosica opal ring because they reduced that one down also.  I ended up reordering it at the reduced price.  Enjoy your dinner tonight and have a fun evening with your friends.  

Trusted Contributor

Hi @BlingQueen022, I tried so hard to look away, but that multigem bracelet is just stunning . I just had to have it. I am so bad and so weak ! Sigh and double sigh !! It looked gorgeous in the outdoor lighting and I can only imagine how pretty it will be in person. I may have to use Chuck's PJ service to size it as it is 6-3/4 and I prefer 6-1/2 . But will wait to see if the larger stones make it shorter. I expedited shipping but EDD is still showing 15 June. Hopefully there are no other temptations. Let me know if yours gets to you before mine. I will be waiting for your review. I hope you had a great vacation in Florida. 

Esteemed Contributor

@anisha wrote:

Hi @BlingQueen022, I tried so hard to look away, but that multigem bracelet is just stunning . I just had to have it. I am so bad and so weak ! Sigh and double sigh !! It looked gorgeous in the outdoor lighting and I can only imagine how pretty it will be in person. I may have to use Chuck's PJ service to size it as it is 6-3/4 and I prefer 6-1/2 . But will wait to see if the larger stones make it shorter. I expedited shipping but EDD is still showing 15 June. Hopefully there are no other temptations. Let me know if yours gets to you before mine. I will be waiting for your review. I hope you had a great vacation in Florida. 

@anisha OMG Anisha, I've been so bad during these shows.   I just ordered my third item.  @Dallas-Dame has this ring also.  I couldn't pass it up because it was reduced by 85 dollars.  

I ordered Chuck's new mosiac opal ring too along with that multi gemstone bracelet.  Did you notice that Chuck's multi gemstone bracelet sort of looks like Judith's?  I'm so happy you ordered it also.  I think we'll be loving this one when it arrives.  I didn't expedite shipping but mine is promised on June 14th.  Hopefully, I'll get it on time.  I'll be patient waiting for this beauty to arrive.  

I may be using Chucks peraonal jeweler also because my wrist measures exactly 7 1/2.  I may have to have one of the stones removed.  I want a little drape to the bracelet but not a whole lot.  I'm hoping I don't have to send it to him though.  

Please post when you get yours.  Wear that beauty in the best of health.  I swear you have a great collection of fabulous jewelry.  Love what you pick out.  Enjoy the rest of the shows.  I'm hoping I don't see anything else on Sunday to order, lol.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame  FYI.  Just to let you know the Heart Shape London blue ring will be aired at 8pm during the finale.  That ring is gorgeous.  While you're ordering that, I'll be sitting on my hands.  I've ordered enough during these shows. Heart

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame  FYI.  Just to let you know the Heart Shape London blue ring will be aired at 8pm during the finale.  That ring is gorgeous.  While you're ordering that, I'll be sitting on my hands.  I've ordered enough during these shows. Heart

@BlingQueen022  Morning, Bling!  Thanks so very much for the info on Michael's heart-shaped ring.  You've been a busy lady!!  You're going to love that 3 stone north-south LBT ring.  It's still one of my favorite pieces and I wear it often.  Glad you were able to re-order the opal ring at the event price and I'm sure the bracelet will be a stunner on your wrist!  I very much look forward to reading your reviews when they arrive!!

I haven't purchased anything so far...plan to watch some of the shows today and will let you know if I go for the new ring.  I keep telling myself that I don't need another LBT...but we know this is not about "need"!!

Enjoy your new pieces in health and happiness, dear lady!  Have a wonderful Sunday!     

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Morning, Bling!  Thanks so very much for the info on Michael's heart-shaped ring.  You've been a busy lady!!  You're going to love that 3 stone north-south LBT ring.  It's still one of my favorite pieces and I wear it often.  Glad you were able to re-order the opal ring at the event price and I'm sure the bracelet will be a stunner on your wrist!  I very much look forward to reading your reviews when they arrive!!

I haven't purchased anything so far...plan to watch some of the shows today and will let you know if I go for the new ring.  I keep telling myself that I don't need another LBT...but we know this is not about "need"!!

Enjoy your new pieces in health and happiness, dear lady!  Have a wonderful Sunday!     

@Dallas-Dame Happy Sunday!  I'm really enjoying these shows.  I was watching this morning and Dallas, they had a OTO 4 something carat round london blue ring that was well over 200 dollars for a price of 126!!!  What a steal of a price for a stone that big.  I didn't purchase it because I purchased that other london blue ring (and I liked that better), but whoever got that OTO got a great deal.  The prices in this event have been amazing.  I read your wonderful review you gave on Evine about the three stone ring.  I hear ya about need, lol.  Did I need that?  Of course not, 

They're going to present that mosiac opal ring at 1:00 today and I'm very anxious to see it presented  I can't cancel the order now if I don't like it.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll like it when I see Chuck show it.  

Hope you had a fabulous time last night.  I smelled some really good food in the air last night coming from your direction and I knew you were cooking up a storm.  Let me know if you get that ring.  I'm anxious to see it presented also.  

Have a fabulous Sunday.  I'm due for severe storms later today.  I'm praying I don't lose electricity.  

Honored Contributor

Check Retailmenot.com for discount codes.

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Happy Sunday!  I'm really enjoying these shows.  I was watching this morning and Dallas, they had a OTO 4 something carat round london blue ring that was well over 200 dollars for a price of 126!!!  What a steal of a price for a stone that big.  I didn't purchase it because I purchased that other london blue ring (and I liked that better), but whoever got that OTO got a great deal.  The prices in this event have been amazing.  I read your wonderful review you gave on Evine about the three stone ring.  I hear ya about need, lol.  Did I need that?  Of course not, 

They're going to present that mosiac opal ring at 1:00 today and I'm very anxious to see it presented  I can't cancel the order now if I don't like it.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll like it when I see Chuck show it.  

Hope you had a fabulous time last night.  I smelled some really good food in the air last night coming from your direction and I knew you were cooking up a storm.  Let me know if you get that ring.  I'm anxious to see it presented also.  

Have a fabulous Sunday.  I'm due for severe storms later today.  I'm praying I don't lose electricity.  

@BlingQueen022  I've been checking the items presented in the shows I missed and agree that the variety and pricing have been fabulous, Bling!  All went well last evening with my company (though I'm tired today) and wish I could have a delivery made to you and yours for tonight's dinner!!  The good news is that I won't be cooking for a day or two!!

I'll be sure to watch the presentation on your new opal ring and look forward to seeing the heart-shaped ring during tonight's finale.  I'm still feeling a bit guilty for purchasing one of Ido's rings a couple of weeks ago.  My DH suggested that I just buy it now rather than agonizing over it for the day!

Sure hope the the storms miss you completely and you're able to relax and enjoy the rest of the day, my friend!  

Honored Contributor

Good morning ladies, I see everyone is enjoying the shows.  Count me too.Smiley Very Happy  Hope everyone will enjoy their purchases.  I did purchase Judy's mesh necklace that has been marked down.  I have been wanting this interesting necklace for a while now.  Now I am looking for a pendant.  I am looking at Michael's white jade.  I am so tempted with all the lovely rings, however I do want a pendant. LOL.  we will see which one will win out.  Have a lovely day ladies.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Good morning ladies, I see everyone is enjoying the shows.  Count me too.Smiley Very Happy  Hope everyone will enjoy their purchases.  I did purchase Judy's mesh necklace that has been marked down.  I have been wanting this interesting necklace for a while now.  Now I am looking for a pendant.  I am looking at Michael's white jade.  I am so tempted with all the lovely rings, however I do want a pendant. LOL.  we will see which one will win out.  Have a lovely day ladies.

@sunshine 919 Hi there Yellow.  Congrats on the new necklace.  Please post a review after you receive it.  There are so many things I want to order, but I'm at my limit for these shows now so I'm just enjoying watching what's presented.  I love the fact that it's live from Vegas.  I'm really enjoying these shows.  Let us know what you end up getting when the shows are over.  Hope you find that perfect pendant.