Contributor

I'm out of touch, clearly, but a jewelry day without EternaGold?  What's up?

Trusted Contributor

People are having so many problems with the shipping from the Q, I dont think I will order something expensive from here.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

Re: EternaGold?6

[ Edited ]

I don't know how you missed EternaGold, @bachspal . It was on The Joy of Jewelry Sale for a full hour at 10am ET with Mary Beth Roe and a couple items were shown with Antonella in her Gold Jewelry program. The schedule was released nearly 6 weeks ago. I posted the schedule in this thread nearly five weeks ago. You can watch the EternaGold hour on Mary Beth's Facebook Page. I'll post the Klondike Gold Rush 2020 schedule in July so everyone can know 5 weeks ahead.

Screenshot354.jpg

Honored Contributor

QVC only had 2 hours of all gold on that jewelry day.  The other ones that had gold was the diamonds and the lab grown.  One hour was with Eterna Gold.  Didn't like anything I saw.  I finally got the 14K Tree of Life pendant.  That shipped today.  Any other gold was gold over silver. 

I had predicted 24 hours of gold over silver and just silver.  2 hours of all gold during the entire jewelry day. No 18K during the shows either.  I searched the 18K for Oro pieces but none were for sale.  During the last all 14K gold show, the ones they didn't show were on sale.  I got my bracelet that way. 

Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

QVC only had 2 hours of all gold on that jewelry day.  The other ones that had gold was the diamonds and the lab grown.  One hour was with Eterna Gold. 

I had predicted 24 hours of gold over silver and just silver.  2 hours of all gold during the entire jewelry day. 

Again you are incorrect, @songbird . EternaGold, 10am-11am, Gold Jewelry 5-7pm, Adi Paz, 11pm-Midnight, that makes four hours of solid gold on 5/27, and you must include the preview hour on 5/26 at 7am ET was an hour of gold jewelry (including the 14K Tree of Life pendant). Pretty nice for gold lovers that three of the gold hours were in the evening and the one hour of silver was at 4am PT.

Valued Contributor

I received an email in the morning of and calculated pacific time and it was in progress.  I didn't see anything that interested me but enjoy MBR very much. 

The price of the bangles has really gone up.  Maybe the recording are still listed so you can watch the show.

I miss Ted Leach so much on the shows.

Glad rep. wasn't on...have to mute or fast forward when she is. She abbreviates and calls it Eterna and leaves off gold. 

Valued Contributor

p.s. there has been a lot of EG on ebay lately.  Some good deals.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: EternaGold?6

[ Edited ]

@CaChica wrote:

Maybe the recording are still listed so you can watch the show. 

I posted the link to the recording in my previous post.

@CaChica wrote:

Glad rep. wasn't on...have to mute or fast forward when she is. She abbreviates and calls it Eterna and leaves off gold. 

Stacey Pearlman called in to the show by telephone; there were problems with her Skype so she didn't join Mary Beth by phone until about 10 minutes in to the show. I agree, either she is a phony or she uses short-hand to the detriment of us being able to understand what she is saying. She calls herself "GIA-certified in precious metals." There is no such thing. The GIA certifies diamonds, not persons. One recieves a graduate degree or a certificate from the GIA. They don't even have a precious metals certification listed.

Valued Contributor

I caught some of the phone call before I muted it.  She said something I thought was 'plastic in EG' and MB had a look like she didn't understand what she said either. Benefit of doubt, maybe she said classic. 

Valued Contributor

I've been thinking about selling my jewelry and Eternagold I don't wear, on ebay and have been researching the prices and shipping, etc. 

Buyer Beware - I thought there was an ebay policy on shipping rates and keeping them resonable but I guess that has ended.  I ran across a pair of EG wide hoop earrings someone has listed a few times more than what they sold for and shipping is $37. for a little light box to go across country. The buyer has very high shipping on other items also.

I hope a buyer doesn't bid on her/his jewelry without looking at the shipping cost they list.  I think the same earrings are listed by a couple more people at reasonable prices and reasonable shipping. I try to look at the shipping rate but have been burned once and my friend once paid $60.+ for a game for her son to be shipped.