Super Contributor

Does anyone remember back in the day when the Q offered programs devoted to earring charms? I loved to be able to purchase all types of charms for all the hoops I own.  I wish the Q would bring back earring charms again!!!

Respected Contributor

i've been making my own, updating  all my good older earrings

Honored Contributor

@EZ shopper.  You can buy them on eBay.  I just bought a pair of carved rhodocrosite.  I use them with studs more than hoops.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 Thanks for the tip. What I really miss are the diamonique charms.  The Q had some really pretty ones!

Valued Contributor

I too wanted charms and could find none on QVC so I checked ETSY and found many available...some solid gold with gemstones.  Judith Ripka used to have charms on QVC but that line of jewelry has become limited in that offering.  Sometimes I find earrings with dangles or charms and I just remove the dangle from the post or lever and use them with my hoops.

Honored Contributor

Yes I do remember and I have many sets of them--some are just gemstone beads with holes that slip on skinny hoops, other are faceted gemstones in silver and gold and a few are diamonique too, also a few sw style ones and bali artisan ones too--I need to go thru them and start wearing them again !!!

Valued Contributor

I like charms for my hoop earrings also.  I found charms, a brand Nashelle on line from Nordstro m They are gemstones that are wire wrapped at the top with a loop.  They sell them for necklaces but I ordered a few pairs for earrings in different colors after reading the reviews.  They are only $15. per charm.  The company is connected to a charity.

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 : Really? I love earring charms. Thank you for the info.

Respected Contributor

yes i remember and i had some in gold.  Sold them along with other gold i did not wear.

Honored Contributor

I still have a bunch in the bottom of one of the jewelry boxes ... from back in the 90s.