Contributor

Greetings--  does anyone know the item number for the front-to-back earrings that one of the models was wearing tonight during Shawn's show?  It was during the Bare Minerals bisque concealer segment.  Front of earring was a little stud piece and back of earring was "radiating" 4 or 5 little pieces of the metal. I assume that the earrings are QVC but couldn't find them looking through 813 pairs of studs just now. Smiley Sad  Thanks in advance!

Respected Contributor

Re: Earring Item number help

i don't see the ones she had on.

q has these:

https://www.qvc.com/Sterling-Turquoise-Sunburst-Earring-Jackets.product.J341309.html?sc=SRCH

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I couldn't find those exact earrings which the model was wearing. But I found these earrings on Etsy along with many others in this style:

il_794xN.983110444_nh1u.jpg

WanderandLustJewelry $35
Leaf Ear Jackets, Minimalist Earrings, Silver Leaf Earrings, Gold Leaf Earrings, Rose Gold Leaf Earrings, Cuff Earrings, Ear Jackets

Contributor

Thank you-- they aren't the ones.  I also had done a search of "front and back earrings" and they weren't in there either.   I think that Q should have a section of "what model is wearing"

Contributor

Thank you, I like that look and I will go check Etsy now!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I thought they had something called Model's Closet, don't know if it is currently functioning.  

Honored Contributor

@ruotsi 

I found these at a site called "Artisan Community."

If you want diamonds, Zales has these in two finishes-

Image result for 1/6 CT. T.W. Diamond Fan Front/Back Earrings in Sterling Silver with 14K Gold Plate