Valued Contributor

Anyone else notice that Eternagold inventory has fallen down to just 39 items?  Anyone know if it is being phased out? 

Esteemed Contributor

What I have noticed throughout the years is that Eternagold inventory flucuates a lot.  I was surprised at the number of new items for recent gold days because I thought it was disappearing.  I think QVC now carries more jewelry with gems.  Based on past experience, they bring new items for the gold days, better prices for sure.I currently have an item on waitlist from the most recent gold day and hope to get it.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

What I have noticed throughout the years is that Eternagold inventory flucuates a lot.  I was surprised at the number of new items for recent gold days because I thought it was disappearing.  I think QVC now carries more jewelry with gems.  Based on past experience, they bring new items for the gold days, better prices for sure.I currently have an item on waitlist from the most recent gold day and hope to get it.

Anything that covers gold will be put out by QVC.  Be it gems (semi precious) or enamel. The less gold to be made, the cheaper.