Respected Contributor

Does Bella Luce Only Sell Big Stones?

I was at JTV looking at the Bella Luce for a 1ct size solitaire  in a faux diamond and can only find large stones. Has anyone ever found a 1ct stone on that site? Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Does Bella Luce Only Sell Big Stones?

[ Edited ]

@cuddlesmama wrote:

I was at JTV looking at the Bella Luce for a 1ct size solitaire  in a faux diamond and can only find large stones. Has anyone ever found a 1ct stone on that site? Thanks

@cuddlesmama,I'm brand new to them in say, the last week. I'm going through their pages and looking and learning. I'm just happier going through all the jewelry. No phone calls either. Just jewelry, my dream come true. I love pretty things. Wish I could help, but I'm still checking a lot of it out. Such fun.

Respected Contributor

They tend to show big, flashy rings.   Have you tried using their search box? I don't think they have much in simple, classic styles.

Contributor

Remember they show the weight of a cz not of what it would be if it was a real diamond like QVC and HSN do. So the actual size of the stone if it was a diamond is about 1/2 the size they quote. Cz's are really heavy compared to diamonds.

Regular Contributor

They do tend to have only huge stones in huge rings.  While the prices are very nice, I don't think a lot of the designs are truly believable.  For 1 ct. tw. stones, stick to QVC and Diamonique.  However, if you tend to like and wear larger stones, Bella Luce will sure be the place to go.  It is fun to have some BIG pieces, but I know I could never get away with it and no one would believe they were real.  That being said, if you just want to pleae yourself, then you could pick up some spectacular pieces of Bella for very few $$$s just for "fun". 

Regular Contributor

You might be able to find a 1 ct. tw. stone in the middle of a piece, but it would have a lot of other stones in the ring to make it larger.  I have never seen a true solitaire in Bella.  In order to find that, you would have to stick with QVC or HSN for that type of a ring and they do them the best.  I personally love the QVC Diamonique Solitaires.  I started out with a 1 ct., then graduated to a 1.5 ct. and just recently purchased a 2 ct.  I never thought I could pull that look off, but it wasn't too big and I absolutely adore it.  I love all my Diamonique Solitaire rings and have 3 different shapes.  They are affordable enough to "try" different cuts and switch them up with a wedding band.

Respected Contributor

I ususally find the mounting I want and put the stone in myself.  That way you get the look you want.

Respected Contributor

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

I ususally find the mounting I want and put the stone in myself.  That way you get the look you want.

That's exacrly what I wanted to do!

Respected Contributor

I've ordered and truly enjoy their band rings.  I stack them with solitaires.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

Meant to add that I ordered a pair of prasiolite (sp) tear drop earrings - they are beautiful!  Just enough hint of color so they go with everything.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown