Trusted Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Have A Favorite Piece of QVC Jewelry? Here's Mine:

I have a diamond-shaped diamond and white gold Affinity pendant that I bought for about $150 years ago. I was napping on the couch with QVC on TV. I woke up to see the pendant and heard David Venable say that he really urged us to buy it at the bargain price. So I did. I get compliments always. The diamonds aren't great quality but they sparkle and the design is unique. It looks like old money but I know it's QVC  Woman Very Happy

What a fun post!

Respected Contributor

I have so many jewelry boxes at least 21 of Colleen Lopez tray tarnish proof boxs jewelry boxes, 4 dresser top chest boxes and a large floor amoire that I can think of now. 

They are all filled with beautiful jewelry, most of which I purchased from QVC or HSN and others that DH bought me for Christmas and brithdays.

Of course all this jewelry was bought over many years.  Good jewelry used to be affordable (particulary at QVC) years ago.

My favorie pieces ia a ring DH bought (not at QVC) a dark amethyst, peridot with diamonds ring .  A piece I wear alot is from QVC is a pink sapphire in white gold ring.  I also wear a Timeless Gold bangle from QVC often as I pair it up with one of my tennis bracelets.  And a gold Suduza bracelet and so many who can decide.

I wear bracelets, rings and necklace everyday so it is hard to pick a favorite piece as I wear jewelry that coordinates with my clothes and I love so much of it.   I know, I am too picky about it.

I am not  a jewelry snob and I like costume jewelry too as long as it doesn't look cheap.  A favorite costume line for me used to be Parklane as I like statement jewelry.  I no longer buy jewelry as I have way too much.and am inching up there in age.

It is a shame as my DIL, and granddaughters are not interested in jewelry and wear minimal if any except wedding bands and a small gold necklace and would not be interested in all this jewelry I have.  Well, maybe my great-granddaughter but she is only 10 months now.  Maybe I can win her over to the jewelry side!

Trusted Contributor

Well, if you saw the amount of QVC jewelry I have I think you would be concerned for me. LOL! Over the last thirty years I have bought like a crazy person. I probably am crazy! But, there it is.

I will name the first piece that came to my mind. And I have to say it's a favorite because I wear it every single day. I've worn it more then anything else I've ever bought and so I've more then gotten my money's worth out of it. It's not that special or anything. But I love it and it's just the right watch for me. It is a Judith Ripka piece and I've had it for many years. And I have so many other watches that I never wear...but I look at them a lot. HA!!! 

JUDITH RIPKA Lady's Wristwatch STAINLESS STEEL WATCH (DDP004750) - Picture 6 of 6

Super Contributor

I have that bracelet too! It's a beauty!

Esteemed Contributor

I have a lot of rings and glitzy watches from many years ago that I still love, but probably my most favorite is a Judith Ripka hinged silver bangle bracelet. I've had compliments on it and have worn it for years. My favorite rings and watches were always Victoria Wieck.on HSN.

Super Contributor

I like all of mine vault discoveries peieces. It is hard to say which one is favorite. 

Affinity diamond green diamond band - it is a simple piece, but it is the most worn piece of jewelry. 

Barbara Bixby vine ring in all colors, and Bixby Jezzabel ring, in all colors too.

Imperial gold bracelet.

I wear Jai chain bracelet daily. Jai jewelry are very wearable.

I have few peiece of AW, and like to wear them in summer.  Robert Manse is new favorite. 

I used to like simple Italian  gold pieces LR would present. 

Respected Contributor

I like my diamonique rings. They look real!

Valued Contributor

I have too much QVC jewelry. My favorite pieces are the 14K rings I bought back in the 1990s when gold was cheap. The one I wear the most is a rose gold ring with a heart, vines and flowers that was a TSV for under $100 Back in the Day. 

Trusted Contributor

My favorite QVC jewelry pieces are my Eternagold hoop earrings.  I wear a pair nearly everyday.  I have several of different sizes.  They balance well in my ears and shine like they are new.  Great quality.

Respected Contributor

@PansyBoo wrote:

Well, if you saw the amount of QVC jewelry I have I think you would be concerned for me. LOL! Over the last thirty years I have bought like a crazy person. I probably am crazy! But, there it is.

I will name the first piece that came to my mind. And I have to say it's a favorite because I wear it every single day. I've worn it more then anything else I've ever bought and so I've more then gotten my money's worth out of it. It's not that special or anything. But I love it and it's just the right watch for me. It is a Judith Ripka piece and I've had it for many years. And I have so many other watches that I never wear...but I look at them a lot. HA!!! 

JUDITH RIPKA Lady's Wristwatch STAINLESS STEEL WATCH (DDP004750) - Picture 6 of 6

Oh, be still my heart. I had the similar one to this in the baguette shaped face...I adored it. The clasp didn't work, kept coming undone. Got a 2nd one and it wasn't right. Finally, very reluctantly didn't try a 3rd. But I loved and wanted that watch so bad. This one with the cushion shaped face is a beauty too. Lovely. Glad yours is still going strong.💖