Respected Contributor

Does Anyone Have A Favorite Piece of QVC Jewelry? Here's Mine:

One of my favorites, anyway. I remember this 14K heart charm bracelet "flew outta there" when I bought it. Don't remember when, but I know it was long ago, and quite a bargain, even then. I wouldn't be surprised if others here have it.

I thought I might be able to find the original presentation online; sometimes you can. But I did spot it on ebay for $999. (Full description is there, with photos and QVC mentioned as source.). As you can see, mine has an extension, a small curb link, which I had added about 4 years ago. 

Another favorite is the 14K Cartier style bracelet. I like that one because it's "ribbed," an unusual detail and distinction. 

I know those days of bargain solid gold at QVC are long gone, so I'm happy to enjoy those I have. Do you have a favorite?imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-UZKfVkQdOwpA.jpg

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Have A Favorite Piece of QVC Jewelry? Here's Mine:

Back in the good old days I put together a 14k gold charm bracelet. They sold the charms separately and the charms are substantial. There is no way I could buy this bracelet today, but I'm glad that I got it when I did because each charm is meaningful to me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I have the flower ring from Barbara Bixby and a chunky silver ring from Shawn Hear my soul speak".  That ring never tarnishes. I wish she would bring back the bracelet.

Honored Contributor

My 14 K. rose gold wedding band.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Frequent Contributor

I have that heart charm bracelet as well.  I know I didn't pay $999 for it!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL. @kug I knew someone else here had to have it. IMO the $999 is overpriced for the gram weight, but, in the end, the intricacies of the piece also add to the value. Even when I had the extension added, I raised my eyebrows at the jeweler's estimated value which was entered on the slip. So we definitely got good deals at QVC back in the day

Super Contributor

I remember that heart charm bracelet and wishing I could order it!  It's a beauty, and I'm so happy you were able to purchase it @Moonlady.  😊 

My favorite pieces are my wedding band (channel set diamonds in an eternity band) and a strand of Mikimoto pearls that my husband gave me for our first Christmas after we married.  

My favorite QVC jewelry purchase is a rolo bracelet.  It's from one of their gold shows (loved watching them!) about 15-20 years ago.  I found this picture on eBay.  Mine looks very similar to it, but mine has both textured and polished links.  

Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 12.44.36 PM.png

Honored Contributor

An 18k gold bracelet TSV from the 90's. Also a floral earring 18k gold, an 18k gold bangle, and a matching earrings set. Some of these items were ridiculously inexpensive. QVC once upon a time had beautiful jewelry. Even their Diamond line of jewelry had SI1 diamonds G color and they were reasonably priced. I have a pair of 14k gold drop earrings with diamonds that look like an heirloom Victorian design from QVC. Very inexpensive...

Respected Contributor

@1tuffcookie  It's beautiful. That large closure is perfect for that bracelet, too.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have many I love, from the good old days of more substance and better prices...but a fav I wear every day, still looks like new, shower in it etc...My Jai box chain bracelet (the smaller of the two, not the really thick one), my mom (no longer here) gave to me on my 60th bday. Love it. I stack it with various things but usually just wear that and a little diamonique tennis bracelet she also gave me.

I'm also wearing today another fav, pave' Affinity champagne diamond, puffed heart, set in 14k gold ring she gave me as a Christmas present, probably 12-15 years ago. (Mom loved to buy jewelry.) I was comparing this the other day to the "Amy" one they were selling...yikes times have changed, haven't they. Better to sell your gold these days than buy it. This heart ring, was a splurge for her at $350.00 then. That new Amy ring, it's the square one she's been wearing, I think was upwards of $1600! I like mine better. Mine has a substantial amt of diamond pave', lots of sparkle and good weight gold setting.

And last...BF gave me a Barbara Bixby ring for my bday that was on my wish list...cushion cut garnet. 

Those are my favs...and worn a lot.

But I have to give honorable mention to my old RLM pieces, also so much more substantial, and attainable, 20 yrs ago, and many Michael Dawkins pieces I love too.