Honored Contributor

they presented by Affinity was out of this world gorgeous ! In 18kt too. Wonderful !

Honored Contributor

Yes - that show had lots of stunning pieces.

Respected Contributor

Very pretty. It was good seeing a high quality piece featured. That pink diamond ring was also lovely.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Super Contributor
Agreed, it is stunning. However, the presentation itself was under par. I really like Pat so this is not a slam on her but she and Peyton spent more time talking about the box it comes in and the card it comes with than showing us the actual details. She briefly showed the clasp at the end but never demonstrated it. Never got a close up on the setting either. I am not in the market for such an expensive piece but I love to watch and was highly disappointed not to see more details. Box & card are just fluff -- a $5000 piece deserves a very specific presentation and this was not it. Please QVC, correct this for the next presentation.
Honored Contributor

I agree ! I have a diamond bracelet set in gold. Got mine at the pawn shop for 750. I went to a retail store and tried some on in the 1 1/2 ct range to 2ct.s. 5,000 and up. Then, went down to the pawn shop matched what I just seen at the retail and paid under a 1,000.

Occasional Contributor

I agree nycgirl79....he spent more time talking about the box and the card that came with the bracelet.. he seemed to forget about the bracelet...and Pat was wrapping the bracelet around her finger! You don't wrap a diamond tennis bracelet around your finger...put it on your wrist and let's see it there!

Esteemed Contributor
Judith Ripka's ice cube bracelet is better looking.
Honored Contributor

It is pretty and wouldn't cost to insure, but, I like knowing what I got on is real. LOL Not that I could afford this anyway why I go to pawn shops. You can still get real for what they're asking for fakes.

Esteemed Contributor
So typical of QVC mess ups. If you try to see the video for this bracelet what you get is JRT a talking about the short time left to get pieces at Gem Day prices and then she mentions that Peyton will be up next with a sparkler for the wrist but they never show the bracelet presentation.
Honored Contributor

They had some very nice pieces in that show.

Do you think they finally heard our ""diamond dust"" comments?